Duckburg, NY
giphy.gif

He’s right this time, and this time only.:ufdup:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you get a ticket for running on red light >>>
I’m still waiting on that running out of gas feature in a sandbox game. Imagine being in the middle of a heist with 5 stars and the car you’re driving runs out of gas :damn:

Then you get out and hijack another vehicle and that one is low on gas too :damn:

I been waiting for fukkery like that for a while.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
All they really need to do is make GTA Online 2.0 with better match making and it's up again for another decade.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Game is a slog. Especially since it came out a month after spider-man.

I went from zipping all over New York City with the swaggger of a middle age white male, to RDR2 walking in molasses while grunting for 50 hours and dying of the cold in the end.

RDR2 gotta be one of the most overrated games of last generation. I felt the same way about the game. You play like 50 hours just to die at the end in the stupidest way. Felt like a massive waste of time. Then right after that you spending hours doing chores and building a stupid house.

The first one was lowkey overrated too.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Yea unless gameplay looks next level imma just wait for a sale.

Bought red dead day one and never beat it. No interest in going back either

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
GTA 6 Will Set “Creative Benchmarks” for Entertainment Industry, Says Take-Two

---

do you trust current Rockstar brehs? :patrice:

especially after several creative leads leaving the company, shark cards & RDR Online fukkery and the GTA remastered debacle? :bryan: are they even the same company that blessed us with numerous classics?
I mean all of the major players from GTA 3 through 5 are no longer at rockstar so who even knows if this game will be any "good".

Can't go by GTA V cause Benzies isn't there. Can't go by RDR2 cause the Housers aren't there...

GTA VI has been in development since shortly after V first released in 2013 (although its heavily rumored that production rebooted in 2018) Dan Houser left Rockstar in 2019 while Lazlow left in 2020. There’s still a possibility that both of them (as well other long time veterans of the company) had some sort of involvement with VI, I wouldn’t count Rockstar out just yet. They’re next project after VI might be way different though. :francis:

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
GTA VI has been in development since shortly after V first released in 2013 (although its heavily rumored that production rebooted in 2018) Dan Houser left Rockstar in 2019 while Lazlow left in 2020. There’s still a possibility that both of them (as well other long time veterans of the company) had some sort of involvement with VI, I wouldn’t count Rockstar out just yet. They’re next project after VI might be way different though. :francis:
I have serious doubts that in 2022 there are any remnants of what Benzies or the Housers would have contributed to GTA 6 in 2013, 18, or maybe even 19.