GTA 6 reportedly cost 2 billion to make -most expensive piece of entertainment ever produced-

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
3dvsjp2aqscb1.jpg

this game is gonna sell like crazy

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I hope they release this on PC at the same time as the consoles....

90% chance they won't though :mjcry:

I guess I'll just play this on whatever console has the best version. I'd buy a PS5 Pro or XSX Pro just for for this one game.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
For 2 billion i better be able to live inside the game and order real uber eats directly from my in game apartment so i can eat along with my character. Watching full length sports games and movies. I heard they recreated about half of Florida in this shyt. You know they gonna ask the state of California to offset development costs. This game gonna be constantly compared to GTA 5 role playing so its gotta be fullly featured.

We're gonna be sending our credit card info all at the same time like a spirit bomb in this mfer.

images

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
For 2 billion i better be able to live inside the game and order real uber eats directly from my in game apartment so i can eat along with my character. Watching full length sports games and movies. I heard they recreated about half of Florida in this shyt. You know they gonna ask the state of California to offset development costs. This game gonna be constantly compared to GTA 5 role playing so its gotta be fullly featured.

We're gonna be sending our credit card info all at the same time like a spirit bomb in this mfer.

images

We all gonna be walking around as a spicy pawg. Hips switching, bbl poking out, sassy with a gun :francis:

Daps
The one thing I’m worried about is that I’ll have to wait a year to play it on PC.

There isn’t even a (non-scummy) reason for them to hold back the PC release. They’re only doing it because players buy it on consoles and then again on PC.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
How do you feel about the universe switch up they did from SA to IV? You think it was necessary or should they have kept the same storylines/characters active in a modern setting?
I remember not liking it then but I had come to realize why it was necessary for the evolution of the game into a workd that was trying to depict more realism. If you walk around that game now the pedestrian dialogue is more lively than what you find in GTA 5, and much more realistic than we could of expected from the previois GTA world but they failed to follow up the product roadmap of the previous generation I believe this would be a more ideal product roadmap

GTA 3 - GTA City Introduced - GTA City Introduced
GTA 4 - GTA City Introduced - GTA City Introduced
GTA 5 - GTA City Introduced - GTA City Introduced

Each numbered game being an introduction or a new or evolved game engine with follow ups for

What they’re doing is working though so it’s a tough argument to make

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Instantly reminded me of picking IV up at the midnight release along with a strategy guide :wow:

Didn't love GTA V as much as IV, but I'm all in for 6 after this long wait.
Remember the first time going drunk driving in the game. :wow:

Flying through the windshield after a high speed head on collision. :wow:

Shooting someone in a car and their head would be honking the horn as it veered off the road. :ohmy:

Last edited: