GTA 6 reportedly cost 2 billion to make -most expensive piece of entertainment ever produced-

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Brehs the GTA 3 + Vice City + San Andreas (and Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories) generation was better than the GTA 4 + Episodes but GTA 5 + GTA Online is better than GTA 4 but this game has been going on since Playstation 3

Would’ve been nice if GTA 5 included follow up games for that console generation
How do you feel about the universe switch up they did from SA to IV? You think it was necessary or should they have kept the same storylines/characters active in a modern setting?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Wasn't the leak content saying this would be based off Miami? Which is basically a modern day Vice City

Not sure, ain’t been keeping up on it. But I know that for that price tag it need to be more than just Vice City. We already had that, gotta do bigger and better than that.

I already played VC so I’m not exactly motivated to get what might be a way more expensive game to play in the same world with some upgrades.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Wasn't the leak content saying this would be based off Miami? Which is basically a modern day Vice City
it is, remember seeing a video someone doing irl footage from google maps to leaked image. It is Vice City/Miami based.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
GTA4 is still the biggest trailer event in gaming history:

It may not look like much now but that was jaw dropping when it came out.

Instantly reminded me of picking IV up at the midnight release along with a strategy guide :wow:

Didn't love GTA V as much as IV, but I'm all in for 6 after this long wait.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
they finna milk the fukk outta you niccas
They about to release it in PS5 and Xbox Series, wait a year and release it on PS5 and Xbox Pro, wait another year and release it on PC, then wait 8 years and release the definitive edition on PS6 and Xbox 720 :wow:

Rockstar has the earth by the balls
:dame: :noah: :dame:

Daps
I have all the leaks and some dude on Reddit fully analyzed them all.

This game is going to be impressive. And the leaks werent even 30% of the game.

Btw, they came out of QA. These videos were recorded to demonstrate test cases either passing or failing, by QA engineers who were mainly running engine tests. These were taken recently - all the way up to the leak itself, basically

A lot of the mechanics under test are basic ones. There's a fake map area with graded ramps for different vehicles. In some places, arguably, there's some map testing going on (but mostly ramp related stuff). A lot of these basics need to be pretty locked down early in development ‘cause they influence everything: if you make vehicles launch faster off ramps by changing the physics late in the day, you then have to go through the map and adjust every ramp you built.

Azure123

Rookie
Daps
I have all the leaks and some dude on Reddit fully analyzed them all.

This game is going to be impressive. And the leaks werent even 30% of the game.

Btw, they came out of QA. These videos were recorded to demonstrate test cases either passing or failing, by QA engineers who were mainly running engine tests. These were taken recently - all the way up to the leak itself, basically

A lot of the mechanics under test are basic ones. There's a fake map area with graded ramps for different vehicles. In some places, arguably, there's some map testing going on (but mostly ramp related stuff). A lot of these basics need to be pretty locked down early in development ‘cause they influence everything: if you make vehicles launch faster off ramps by changing the physics late in the day, you then have to go through the map and adjust every ramp you built.
Link to the analysis ?

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Instantly reminded me of picking IV up at the midnight release along with a strategy guide :wow:

Didn't love GTA V as much as IV, but I'm all in for 6 after this long wait.

Yea I hope the story in 6 is a bit more of a serious tone closer to 4 than 5