GTA 6 game engine is apparently 'ahead of its time'

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm really hoping that they make this game a bit more realistic in terms of gameplay mechanics (i.e. no more pulling rocket launchers out your back pocket) and serious in tone than GTA 5.

They have the blueprint with RDR2 already.

RDR2 told an amazing story yet still managed to feature supernatural elements like aliens, ghosts and robots but it was done in a tasteful way. I genuinely believe they can tell an impactful story whilst still having the more zany characteristics of the GTA series.
If they do this i’m out.

GTA supposed to be fukkery and fun. Ain’t nobody trying
to watch 15 second reloading animations:smh:

Imagine having to gas up the car yourself and remember to put your seat belt on. :mjlol:

fukk all that shyt. They need to go back to stupid fun. Let movie makers make movies.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
If they do this i’m out.

Imagine having to gas up the car yourself and remember to put your seat belt on. :mjlol:

fukk all that shyt. They need to go back to stupid fun. Let movie makers make movies.
Have you played RDR2?

That game proves that realism and gritty storytelling doesn't have to come at the expense of humor

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Have you played RDR2?

That game proves that realism and gritty storytelling doesn't have to come at the expense of humor
The gameplay was severely hampered by their cinematic aspirations.

I don’t want “realism and gritty storytelling” in a game of it means the game itself has to be a slog to play.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
If they do this i’m out.

You have to gas in GTA RP, and people love that game. If anything, GTA6 should take elements of what people love about playing that mod

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
This better be the best looking game of all time.

10 years in the making. An unlimited budget, and a dev team 2000+ strong. Not to mention the rise of A.I to help with mundane tasks, and the ability to focus on current gen consoles only.

If this doesnt blow my mind with GRAPHICAL FIDELITY (none of that fakkit shyt yall try to push bout 60fps is next gen and thats all we need) then we have a huge problem with dev studios this gen.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
The gameplay was severely hampered by their cinematic aspirations.

I don’t want “realism and gritty storytelling” in a game of it means the game itself has to be a slog to play.
RDR2 is one of the most critically acclaimed and financially successful games of all time.

They can put the jetpacks and hoverboards in the online version :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Aaru
This better be the best looking game of all time.

10 years in the making. An unlimited budget, and a dev team 2000+ strong. Not to mention the rise of A.I to help with mundane tasks, and the ability to focus on current gen consoles only.

If this doesnt blow my mind with GRAPHICAL FIDELITY (none of that fakkit shyt yall try to push bout 60fps is next gen and thats all we need) then we have a huge problem with dev studios this gen.
You won't be disappointed in that department