Siempre Fresco
Daps
Thanks+bro_d772f3_5029924.png

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
nikkas done waited all this time already breh, what's another couple months? :yeshrug::feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme:

True, true... Honestly, you may have just convinced me to not bite for consoles and just wait on the pc version :sadbron:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
True, true... Honestly, you may have just convinced me to not bite for consoles and just wait on the pc version :sadbron:

:myman:

I'm honestly gonna wait and see what the final word is between the PS4 and PC versions, although I'm leaning towards PC myself.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
When the icehancer mod drops for this :mjcry:

Going to take me a day to put my playlist together for the radio stations :mjcry:

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
this better not be it,

i ain't copping first day. ima let this shyt marinate for a few weeks and see what else has been added before I blow money on this shyt

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
:snoop: if the Heist ever come out, It better not be some bull shyt.
I want it that if I rob the bank cops would come to my house in real life and start busting shots

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
fukk the heists I just want to be able to make my nikka look like a nikka. Why can't these video games get that shyt right when it comes to creating black characters. That goes for every single game including 2K.

Like a little research will give them this to work off of:

Barber-Shop-Posters.jpg

Why can't we get this brehs. Instead we get wack choices. :yeshrug:

Bald, crew cut with jacked up hairline, braids, afro, or dreads.

Sick of this shyt :stopitslime:
:salute:

if that ain't the truth... those are the EXACT same hairstyles we have gotten since.... FOREVER... no matter what game... no matter what time period... no matter what fantasy land.. i can't believe it's that hard to code this.. and i can't believe no black person has ever brought this issue up