GTA 5 NEXT GEN upgrade list... still features NO HEISTS

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Heists are so easy. Start off with stores. Move up to check cashing. Move up to banks. Move up to big banks. Move up to art galleries that require stealth. Is it that hard.

Point system based on alarms tripped and surveillance footage attained by enemy.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they've had over 2years to get heist work, and another year since its release, people done had children since first gta 5 n those kids coming close to 1years old. how is it harder for them to create heist than it is to create a human and then teach it to crawl and walk

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
fukk the heists I just want to be able to make my nikka look like a nikka. Why can't these video games get that shyt right when it comes to creating black characters. That goes for every single game including 2K.

Like a little research will give them this to work off of:

Barber-Shop-Posters.jpg

Why can't we get this brehs. Instead we get wack choices. :yeshrug:

Bald, crew cut with jacked up hairline, braids, afro, or dreads.

Sick of this shyt :stopitslime:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
they've had over 2years to get heist work, and another year since its release, people done had children since first gta 5 n those kids coming close to 1years old. how is it harder for them to create heist than it is to create a human and then teach it to crawl and walk
humans are pretty much hard-wired to learn how to walk and communicate verbally. plus no one doubts that it's possible for humans to walk and talk (because there's obviously plenty of evidence that it is possible)

I imagine there's some sort of conflict with how they synchronize players online, and the mechanics of the 'heists'. they've been working on it for a minute, so I'm gonna assume it's no simple task

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they probably just can't get the heists to work correctly online. still their fault for promising what they couldn't deliver though
The guys responsible for heists formerly worked at Evolution studios :troll:. Dat #Driveclub experience.

Daps
fukk the heists I just want to be able to make my nikka look like a nikka. Why can't these video games get that shyt right when it comes to creating black characters. That goes for every single game including 2K.

Like a little research will give them this to work off of:

Barber-Shop-Posters.jpg

Why can't we get this brehs. Instead we get wack choices. :yeshrug:

Bald, crew cut with jacked up hairline, braids, afro, or dreads.

Sick of this shyt :stopitslime:
cot damn lotta struggle in those pics...hairlines starting middle of the head and shyt.