triple-h-disgusted.gif

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
:mjlol:

Game is as good as its been in a minute but yeah, y'all gonna have to stand down on this one. Even GT Planet turned on Polyphony on this.

It's the lack of communication that gets me. It's Friday night there, these nikkas probably drinking sake and watching Yokozuna's son doing sumo or some shyt after work. :deadmanny::bryan:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:trash:

Sucks because I heard this was a return to form for the game too.

nikkas gonna get turned into naughty dawg support studio if they keep fukking around. :mjlol:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely sickening. The gameplay and driving mechanics are so fukking cold. It is such a beautiful game but they made the game unplayable with all the fukking grinding you have to do for credits.

nikkas ain't got 30-40 hours to be doing races for a few hundred thousand credits :picard: fukk kinda shyt is that? In previous GT games you were getting 60K just for turning on the game! 100K for simple 3 minute races. That 100k race now gets you 5k. shyt is absurd. With the update (1.07), they made it even worse because brehs were making videos on how grind to get faster credits in races. So instead of improving the game, they made it even harder and said fukk you pay me. After we already paid 100 bucks for the fukking game :mindblown:

And to make matters worse, they've been silent the whole time the game been down. Corporations have gone too far with their anti-consumer bullshyt the past decade and the greed just seems to be getting worse at every fukking turn.