GT Sport (PS4) OT

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly it doesn't look that good and I was a huge fan of this series. It's a shame how far this franchise has fallen behind Forza and other titles such as Grid and even project cars.

Fallen behind? The game hasn't even released. :comeon:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Fallen behind? The game hasn't even released. :comeon:
Listen I know you like to live in your PlayStation bubble, but have you played any racing game since May 2005 outside of the GT franchise?

Its very hard playing those GT games lately with several franchises providing better driving experiences whether it be simulation or arcade.

I might be more excited for a N4S game over GT at this point and that's pretty sad.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
When trolling, you enter a thread and basically talk down about a game that is on the competitions system.
But in some cases, its like beating a dead horse. Its still funny to see them try...
Beta videos slowly leaking, game looks beautiful brehs. :blessed:

He says it looks beautiful, but does it?...
:ld: Looks so sterile, and those engine sounds are tragic, how are they still using shyt I heard in PS1 GT?

The car flybys sound like a high powered toothbrush.
:deadmanny: @ toothbrush
Can't say I care about engine sounds. Sound alright to me. :yeshrug:

All that matters is the handling and the tracks.:ehh:
Sounds alright to him, all that matters is the uh... handling and uh tracks, yeah, thats all thats needed!!!
(I just wanted to add Driveclub is very limited trackwise unlike Forza which took freedom to a new level)
Moving right along...
Honestly it doesn't look that good and I was a huge fan of this series. It's a shame how far this franchise has fallen behind Forza and other titles such as Grid and even project cars.
Well known to anyone who has eyes. Anyone else...
How are they still using PS1 assets in 2017

:snoop:
:hula:
The sound effects are comically bad.
:francis:
But, the way our former commnander in net-loitering handled this idiot below is deserving of the official Xbox Seal of Approval :salute:
Listen I know you like to live in your PlayStation bubble, but have you played any racing game since May 2005 outside of the GT franchise?

Its very hard playing those GT games lately with several franchises providing better driving experiences whether it be simulation or arcade.

I might be more excited for a N4S game over GT at this point and that's pretty sad.
Its just sad that THE MAJORITY OF GAMING OPINIONS ONLINE are based on people who don't really "game"
Xbox had to change up their strategy not because they didn't have good ideas, but because people who don't actually play the games they hate on, voiced opinions that swayed the masses :wow: Time to hop back on Quantum Break...

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh you have no idea if any of the gamed you listed are better than GT Sport...because you haven't even played the game. Dismissing a game that hasnt been released yet. Pure hatred. fukk out of here. :camby:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Breh you have no idea if any of the gamed you listed are better than GT Sport...because you haven't even played the game. Dismissing a game that hasnt been released yet. Pure hatred. fukk out of here. :camby:
Hey, smart guy. Just wanted to inform you he said "How far that franchise has fallen behind" keyword, Franchise
Your reading comprehension skipped over that and has lead you to the stupor you currently reside in
What is KNOWN because of your own admission is you haven't played the other titles he mentioned
So as he said, once you get out of your playstation bubble is when your words would amount to anything
You clearly are the frontrunner for WOAT 2017 :francis:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

from what I remember... GT was NEVER about graphics and sound and shyt like that... i mean the shyt didn't even have damage until 3 games in

what made GT different and such a gift to gamers, was it being made for real gearheads

the selection of cars and how they each raced different. that was just the new shyt... then you had used cars which brought in all the classics, them all being different as well

and not different by name. i mean i remember going in and adjusting gear ratio by the .01 degree... ride height in inches... shift differential... putting on different fly wheels and shyt.. like 100 parts per car, each with a different shop to buy them from, then going into the tuning section and having another 150 options of how to properly tune your car from tire size to when the turbo kicks in

then you had a million tracks, different ways to race, etc etc etc

now me myself... i never really got into track racing games... but i would quickly hop on GT to race my buddies and shyt.. this being like freshmen year and shyt.. bring over my memory card with my nissan gtr, fully suped to 1200 hp and shyt :banderas: racing around his supra 94 with the twin turbo engine :damn:

now maybe i'm wrong... again... i don't play racing games much anymore.. but are all the other games doing THAT?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
from what I remember... GT was NEVER about graphics and sound and shyt like that... i mean the shyt didn't even have damage until 3 games in

what made GT different and such a gift to gamers, was it being made for real gearheads

the selection of cars and how they each raced different. that was just the new shyt... then you had used cars which brought in all the classics, them all being different as well

and not different by name. i mean i remember going in and adjusting gear ratio by the .01 degree... ride height in inches... shift differential... putting on different fly wheels and shyt.. like 100 parts per car, each with a different shop to buy them from, then going into the tuning section and having another 150 options of how to properly tune your car from tire size to when the turbo kicks in

then you had a million tracks, different ways to race, etc etc etc

now me myself... i never really got into track racing games... but i would quickly hop on GT to race my buddies and shyt.. this being like freshmen year and shyt.. bring over my memory card with my nissan gtr, fully suped to 1200 hp and shyt :banderas: racing around his supra 94 with the twin turbo engine :damn:

now maybe i'm wrong... again... i don't play racing games much anymore.. but are all the other games doing THAT?
Other games are doing that, plus more and better.