Grown men texting?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
One of ya tech guru's need to find a legit way of incorporating these coli smileys into text.

Our whole teams text game will be on 3hunna :shaq:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes, and that is why you decided to throw out this statement instead of talking about how your texting skills are not up to par to woo a woman with a "brain 1/3 the size" of your own.

Expending your energy on the wrong posters

So are you lacing me with the google voice number to help me get my txting skills up to par :mjpls:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If a bytch demands that I stop texting then we won't talk.

I'm not about to sit on the phone and make small talk with a girl all night. I stopped doing that shyt in high school. After u get past the "tell me about yourself" phase, everything after that is filler. Nothing worse than being on the phone with somebody who is constantly thinking of topics to talk about.

"what type of music do you listen to?"
"what do you do for fun?"
"how was your day?"

Replying to that in a text is bad enough, but having to actually sit on the phone and talk about that shyt is ridiculous. After a while I be like ":damn: how many more questions you gonna ask?"

Daps
This is coming from a woman...if you can perfect texting with women then you will be eating good.

A balance between being flirty, and intellectually pleasing.

:wow: dropping insight into the female mind.

How i text is by just saying things to let her know shes on my mind. The older ive gotten has led me away from conversing in volumes in text. I leave it to be said in person.