Grown men texting?

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I made a thread about this before...

Calling a hoe let's her know your boss status... She has to hear that bass in your voice whether she knows it or not

I'll text a little bit but nothing more than a sentence or so

Simply put... Calling works because most ho ass millennial men are scared to do it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
id rather text than waste my time being on the phone

texting is freedom

when your on hte phone you cant even really do anything, when i text i can be watching a movie playing a game etc.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People think talking is a waste of time. Even though its convenient, to me texting takes longer than anything

I'd rather not be texting back and forth continuously checking my phone over hours for a conversation that would've only took 10 minutes of talking

Plus women are extra sensitive. When we're on the phone they can tell when I'm just playing and I dont gotta worry about them catching an attitude

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Broads used to like a call first after you just met them but now it seems like they like texting first before a call. I did a little experiment with this once and got a way better response with the text first than call first :manny:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
It's faster than calling someone, and far less awkward.

thats wuts wrong with this generation, why is calling another human being awkard? these kinds of social skills should be developed

I can't stand being on the phone for hours. THAT feels more childesh to me, than texting.

who said you have to be on tha phone for hours? set up a meeting time place, make a lil chit chat and end tha phone call

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Plus women are extra sensitive. When we're on the phone they can tell when I'm just playing and I dont gotta worry about them catching an attitude

bingo! i've fukked up plenty of times like this

females don't get my sarcastic sense of humor on text sometimes, that shyt comes off rude on text, but if i'm talking to them they would know i'm just clownin...

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Texting is cool...

but I'm not that you send me a text,I send you a text, you sent... type nikka

I'll go back and forth like twice, but then I might not respond for another hour if its just some shooting the shyt type texts.

I much rather talk to chick in person more than on the phone & texting, she can't truly "feel" me through texts and even if she does, its not the same as looking a chick in the eyes when you say something and KNOWING that she feels you.

My social skills are :takedat:

While my texting is kinda :flabbynsick:

I'm just out here playing to my strengths :youngsabo:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I hate talking on the phone :noah:

i've come to master the art of Texting :obama:

I always rather talk in person because im so charismatic :shaq:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
As I've gotten older I feel funny style texting hoes anymore than a few sentences

When bytches take it to tha conversation tip on tha texts that's when I hit them with a phone call or just stop replying

I can't see a bytch take a grown ass nikka serious that's texting her back "lol"ing n shyt for any longer than a few lines :stopitslime:

You might get a little closer to her and open her up but she gon respect u less

Only time it might help is on tha sex tip, bytches a lil bit more bold on text with that

Cmon son. Relax. Ain't nothin wrong with havin a text convo with a chick. Step your conversation game up:aicmon: