Grown men texting?

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
As I've gotten older I feel funny style texting hoes anymore than a few sentences

When bytches take it to tha conversation tip on tha texts that's when I hit them with a phone call or just stop replying

I can't see a bytch take a grown ass nikka serious that's texting her back "lol"ing n shyt for any longer than a few lines :stopitslime:

You might get a little closer to her and open her up but she gon respect u less

Only time it might help is on tha sex tip, bytches a lil bit more bold on text with that

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
lol... i text all day!!!! i hate sittin' on the phone wit people!!!! when females get all emotional i feel like hangin up!!!!! my girl gets pissed, lol!!!!!

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
It's 2012.

New communication outlets are going to KEEP coming out. If you're not utilizing these new ways of communications, you're just giving in to your inner :flabbynsick: EARLY.

Grown man or not, it's a form of communication. If you're going to talk to a woman, it is a valid option, and you should not think any less of it. You don't need to "lol", or anything, but shunning it would be foolish. It's faster than calling someone, and far less awkward.

You probably don't even enjoy talking on the phone with women too long, and THATS where your dislike for txting probably stems from. It is fine to prefer speaking face to face to a woman, rather than through digital communication. I think most prefer that; but when you can't see that person at the moment, texting is a viable "go to" form of communication. I can't stand being on the phone for hours. THAT feels more childesh to me, than texting.

Just my two cents.

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
Texting a woman is cool but you can't make a habit of doing it consistently because then she will want you to text her from sunrise to sunset. Then talk in the phone from sunset to sunrise. This only applies to some women though. More or less text sporadically.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2