Grown man Switch owners - We gaming on the go?

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love my Switch. It's my favorite console of last gen and current gen still. It gets the most play. However, I'm ashamed of it. :mjcry: I'm ashamed to play it when my boys are over. It's a pretty good way of getting women to play but still they look at me like a fakkit when I break out the multi colored console to a gleeful 28 year old Mario greeting us on the pop up.

Now this is speaking from my HOME. On the go? I couldn't imagine, even though I want to. :noah:

I'd love to take the Switch with me on an airplane ride but pulling out the Switch in public, I'd be more comfortable pulling out my dikk. :wow:

Speak on it brehs. Grown man men. Do ya'll game on the go? :lupe:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I work a job where I get 3x 30 minute breaks... So I usually play a bit in my car .. like a quick 2k game or something

It's not I'm a grown ass man busting it out on the train to play some Mario, got damn pal

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I mean whatever with the homies but if you live in a decent city you should be able to chill with some hoes that are into that kind of thing if you want.

Other than that it shouldn’t matter. Do you.

My Switch stays on the dock though because I don’t really game on the go, rather read a book or watch YouTube vids or something.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I simply don't think you're telling the truth. You wouldn't dare go mobile, and it's not COVID stopping you from doing the shyt. You're a damned liar that's not fooling anyone, really.

bytch please. Why would I lie to ya'll clowns about something so light & dumb?:mjlol: You's a damn fool. I've played the switch in office on a daily up until we were on work from home status from the pandemic. I simply have no need to play it in public now as I've rarely out of the house for more than a store run at this point.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I love my Switch. It's my favorite console of last gen and current gen still. It gets the most play. However, I'm ashamed of it. :mjcry: I'm ashamed to play it when my boys are over. It's a pretty good way of getting women to play but still they look at me like a fakkit when I break out the multi colored console to a gleeful 28 year old Mario greeting us on the pop up.

Now this is speaking from my HOME. On the go? I couldn't imagine, even though I want to. :noah:

I'd love to take the Switch with me on an airplane ride but pulling out the Switch in public, I'd be more comfortable pulling out my dikk. :wow:

Speak on it brehs. Grown man men. Do ya'll game on the go? :lupe:
I made a similar thread once, they came out the woodwork to claim it's a thing but those nikkaz p*ssy. You feel what any real man feels. I got a kishi controller, used that bytch twice. I gotta go to a hospital soon, maybe I should bring it? :ohhh: