Daps
Reppin
Elm City
I didn't know that all of the episodes are name after hip-hop albums and songs
1. Late Registration
2. bytch, Don't Kill My Vibe
3. If You're Reading This It's Too Late
4.Starboy
5.C.R.E.A.M(Cash Rules Everything Around Me)
6. Cashin' Out
7. Unbreak My Heart
8. Erase You Social
9. Who Gon Stop Me
10. It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp
11. Safe And Sound
12. Crew Love
13. Back & Forth

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Is this worth watching? It seems cool but I dont like fake woke shyt or whiny sjw shyt either :patrice:

Also how is Black-ish? I haven't started it yet bc I just got a Hulu trial :hubie:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Is this worth watching? It seems cool but I dont like fake woke shyt or whiny sjw shyt either :patrice:

Also how is Black-ish? I haven't started it yet bc I just got a Hulu trial :hubie:
On the low they kind of clown the fake woke shyt. One episode explicitly made fun of Zoe for thinking adding a filter to her social media photos made her an activist.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
On the low they kind of clown the fake woke shyt. One episode explicitly made fun of Zoe for thinking adding a filter to her social media photos made her an activist.

:ohhh: might have to check this out. Caught like 5 mins on tv an episode about adderall and the shyt was pretty realisitic :ehh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The IR & Safe space episodes were my least favorite. I hated the IR episode because I can't stand when they have us promote swirling, and I hated the safe space episode because they tried to make Aaron out to be an a$$hole. Also Nomi is still my most hated character on tv.