Growing up in the Onlyfan era is wild

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Why do y'all talk like this is normal shyt to "grow up" in?

I don't know a single person with an OnlyFans. The vast majority of girls don't have them. If you don't live via social media then this isn't even a thing you think about in day-to-day life.

Hang out with higher quality people online brehs.
Wont say normal but theres a sh!t ton of faceless pages. No way to know for sure nowadays. I'm just happy I dont have any young close female relatives.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
clearly i was wrong

your daughter should aspire to shove dildos up her ass on camera for public entertainment

bro, theyre acting like she making some big oligarch money.

Its regular tech nerds making that type of money.... regular YouTubers.... soundcloud rappers..... nikkas with Instagram blogs.

nikkas must be broke, starving, ribs touching if theyre glorifying this

bnew

Veteran
Daps
According to the scriptures and God but that doesn't matter to liberal nikkas like you. Cause your God is Cacs and this demonic society.

:mjlol:

be the change you want to see in the world. stop trying to control other people if they're not harming others.

you got one life to live, don't waste it getting angry at adults engaging in consensual behavior.

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
bro, theyre acting like she making some big oligarch money.

Its regular tech nerds making that type of money.... regular YouTubers.... soundcloud rappers..... nikkas with Instagram blogs.

nikkas must be broke, starving, ribs touching if theyre glorifying this
open your eyes my brother

we have failed the women in our lives

we should have been encouraging them to whoredom

the pinnacle of manhood is to hold the camera while your woman gets choochoo'd

what a revelation

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get help breh.

Grow up, you can't have a discussion about the state of society with crumbling into a child like state

I merely explaining the facts of reality where society is today, but you so feminine in thinking you can't even realize that

and think I'm trying to argue with you

The reality is only a loser would recognize any of these twitter hoes in person, only somebody who lives on the internet and beats off to this hoes onlyfans everyday would ever recognize them in real life or give a damn about their existence

log off nikka

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Idc if I’ll be taken care of and how much a hoe ass sister makes I could never accept her money I have way too much pride than that
:wow:
that's how you'd feel if your sister started hoe'n out of the blue. This chick has been doin this shyt free of charge for years. Lil bro just didn't expect her to go pro.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
She got some weird ass sht on her Twitter/OF
tumblr_mq9ia6qUz61rf7vnfo1_250.gif