Growing up in the Onlyfan era is wild

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Why do y'all talk like this is normal shyt to "grow up" in?

I don't know a single person with an OnlyFans. The vast majority of girls don't have them. If you don't live via social media then this isn't even a thing you think about in day-to-day life.

Hang out with higher quality people online brehs.
I know two brehs with girlfriends making 20-60k a month individually. One dude actually has two girlfriends and has pulled over 100k in a single month.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I know two brehs with girlfriends making 20-60k a month individually. One dude actually has two girlfriends and has pulled over 100k in a single month.

Like I said, hang out with higher quality people.

And the # of Onlyfans creators making that sort of money is miniscule. The average take for a creator is like $40 a week. So your story is probably cap, either from you or from him.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
:mjlol:

be the change you want to see in the world. stop trying to control other people if they're not harming others.

you got one life to live, don't waste it getting angry at adults engaging in consenting behavior.

And cats like you wonder why there's no sense of community and "love" among black people.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
nah its not that deep bro

you dont gotta eat ass & get anally penetrated on camera to make 6 figures.

nowadays you can make 6 figures without leaving the house or disgracing the family name.

and if her family handled their business - she would have better options available.

maybe her family name isn't worth anything and her father is a bum most likely, but she made a Tik Tok video saying she would have another job and do something else if she had the option.

how do you know her family name wasn't disgraced prior to her starting her adult career?:jbhmm:

she could be adopted for all we know.:manny:

did all the other hundreds of thousands of sex workers over the years ruin their family name too?:patrice:

it's been known for a long time that theres no one reason people enter adult film work so not sure why you're placing blame on her family. even people who come from well-off families have nude images of themselves out there for public consumption.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
What not having a father looks like....the devolution continues. Raise your kids brehs.

:lolbron:

Shorty only 19 and she didn’t even give herself a chance to be anything else. No college, No degree, No certifications, No trade school, No respectable form of employment, nothing.

Sidenote: She’s moving like a pro for somebody so young

She Graduated :russ: She has pics on her socials she just chose to be a whore before she got to do anything with it :mjlol:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Shorty only 19 and she didn’t even give herself a chance to be anything else. No college, No degree, No certifications, No trade school, No respectable form of employment, nothing.

Sidenote: She’s moving like a pro for somebody so young
Fast, (relatively) easy money. Why would some1 her age consider anything else?

couldnt be me tho :hubie::lolbron:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
His friends gonna be tag teaming that ass while dude is in the hotel room playing fortnight :mjcry:

Bih 19 talking about she's coming off 2 surgeries like she in the league

OFahS.gif