Growing up in the Onlyfan era is wild

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
The money here now gone tomorrow but your reputation is forever :ufdup: cant wait to see the crash and burn for these of harlots in the next 5 10 years

She is making life changing money at 20 years old, even if she only maintains this pace for 4-5 years she will be alright if she stays off of drugs and doesn't have a predatory "manager" or business partner behind the scenes.

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Can't expect a woman to care about "morals" when either her parents were inadequate, and when simps pay any way.
There are plenty of women who have shytty parents and men drooling over them that respect themselves and don’t embarrass their family.

I need to hear ya follow up on this because you a solid poster and I’m lost on this perspective.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
She is making life changing money at 20 years old, even if she online maintains this pace for 4-5 years she will be alright if she stays off of drugs and doesnt have a predatory "manager" or business partner behind the scenes.

I was gonna say something... Than I saw the username :dead: flawless posting

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Incels and whores should have a war to see who has to leave the countryu, Cause neither one contributes to the other way of life :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This generation of women just said fukk it. We're in a slut shame free society. Sp0000ky times ahead

before you'd at least go to school , now as soon as they 18 they just slutting it up for the world and laughing at that demonic money they bringing in

The money earned by a prostitute, either a male or female, must not be brought to the special house of the Lord your God. That money cannot be used to pay for a gift that was promised to the Lord your God, because that kind of sin is disgusting to him.

Deuteronomy 23:18-20