Growing up in the Onlyfan era is wild

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
She 20 but probably started watching it at 9, and experimenting at 13. These kids grew up with laptops and tube sites. Unlike my :flabbynsick: ass that only had portable DVD players and websites that only showed pictures and 7 second clips

joining the free trial tour without ever signing up just to get the nut off

:lolbron:

or this bullshyt

fRiy257.gif

:mjlol:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His friends gonna be tag teaming that ass while dude is in the hotel room playing fortnight :mjcry:

She 19 and already on the verge of being burnt out. You're supposed to scale up the debauchery over time, you can't start out sucking meat under the barbershop cape and getting culo blasted by a bong before 20 bro. bytch gonna be 22 and doing who knows what with who.:hhh:

MECCA1000

All Star
Daps
Nikkas always had hoe sisters since before onlyfans he'll be over it
Nikkas always had hoe sisters since before onlyfans he'll be over it
Nah yo ..... there's a devastatingly huge difference between what you can spin as just a rumor about your sister over a video floating around the whole dayum school and hood with your sister getting piped down in 8K

:comeon:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
She's attractive as hell too. Visually she's 9.5/10

I don't mind hoes (becuase hey, why complain about a bad bytch showing her t*ts and ass?)

But I don't want EVERY attractive woman to be a hoe :mjcry:

Ultimately, it's up to parenting, and simping. Average person is about money first, morals are a facade. Can't expect a woman to care about "morals" when either her parents were inadequate, and when simps pay any way.