Growing up in the Onlyfan era is wild

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His friends gonna be tag teaming that ass while dude is in the hotel room playing fortnight :mjcry:

His friends definitely gonna fukk

And yeah she'd cut off from me. I'd treat her like she never existed. Mom would be like yeah your sister and I'd just go WHO??

fukk outta here with that shyt.

Last edited:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Lol @ Don Trip following her
John Cena follows her too :mjlol:

Crazy how short sighted a lot of these Gen Z teens/adults are. Don't they know that the internet is forever? Your hoe-ness will never be deleted, and she's online eating ass and getting anal bong rips. That OF money ain't gonna last forever, who's gonna wanna hire you after all this?

When her kid inevitably find this shyt in the future (She's pregnant at 19 BTW) :picard::wow:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Not 100% true, there were ancient cultures that were more 'sexually liberal' than what we have today, time isn't on a progressive scale shyt can get worse or better during any time period. In my opinion its more connect to income, posting OF is way easier than school or any real job right now.

you're right about past cultures being more sexually liberal but things got worse because of colonialism and religious conservative european values.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
If I was a girl, I wouldn’t do OF cuz I’d be shamed as fukk and worried how it would affect me long term but I’m not gon lie and say I can’t see why she did it.

that’s a lotta fukking money to be fukking.

bro just gotta change his name and skip town

bnew

Veteran
Daps
isnt this entire thread about how this is negatively impacting her brother ? :gucci:

well we don't have to agree on how severe it's "negatively" impacted him. his "friends" bringing up his sister while he trash talking them isn't a equivalent response nor friendly banter. he should get better friends.

i've trashed talked friends while playing, struggling to recall a time i ever brought up their family member. I'm damn sure i'd recall if they brought up my family member while talking trash.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
People fail to realize multi MILLION dollar athletes have gone broke once out of the game.

She isn’t making that much money once you factor in taxes minus other expenses.

Whore culture has a life span like that of an NFL running back.

There will be a lot of regret in her future.

She’s young and those 30’s and 40’s are going to hit hard with regrets.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
People fail to realize multi MILLION dollar athletes have gone broke once out of the game.

She isn’t making that much money once you factor in taxes minus other expenses.

Whore culture has a life span like that of an NFL running back.

Facts, but they gon say you hating :sas2:

Tell them that and they gonna say your hating cause they are up right now:manny:

"Do a couple shows, hope you nikkas is saving up":huhldup: