Growing up in the Onlyfan era is wild

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a wild time we live in, a lot of people will have to live with the fact that their loved ones are essentially sex workers and the sad thing is there is a push to make it normalised

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so she's a college graduate making six figures a year and posters on here genuinely believe she won't be able to find a husband cause she got some sex tapes.:russ:
I think a lot of brehs are jealous/hating and hiding it behind this faux but but society shyt. This girl is a 9/10 and has a 10/10 sex game and her own money she will have her pick of the litter of rich nikkas when she wants to settle down. It makes dudes feel some type of way they have to work hard for years in school and then 9 to 5 for the rest of their life while this hoe gets rich just sucking dikk and taking sexy pics. Don’t be salty life ain’t fair

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is a 19 year old taking anal back shots. A lot of questions about her upbringing.

Its an evil world out here. :francis:

True but don't forget the constant messaging of 'get that money', the idea that a woman should be overtly sexual and proud and the growing up in the internet age, the disease is powerful and there is only so much parenting can do.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see what the issue is. If she's making a living for herself, what does that have to do with him? He should maybe mature a little bit more, emotionally.
Facts. When the brothers are drug dealers and gang bangers or knocking down his sisters friends nobodies worried about the emotional toll it takes on the sisters . :mjlol:
These dudes just look for any angle to shame her. It’s pathetic

Last edited:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
if you can acknowledge that the stigma surrounding sex work is less than it was 20 years ago, we can reasonably assume that in 50 years time there will be even less stigma surrounding it.

i chalk up the over-sharing on social media to them being apart of a newer generation.:manny:

they gonna set their standards just like we set ours and the way our parents did before them.

Not 100% true, there were ancient cultures that were more 'sexually liberal' than what we have today, time isn't on a progressive scale shyt can get worse or better during any time period. In my opinion its more connect to income, posting OF is way easier than school or any real job right now.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His friends gonna be tag teaming that ass while dude is in the hotel room playing fortnight :mjcry:

Those figures are wild, sure not every woman on OF makes that but we know women live in hope and with an army of women and simps backing them up I can see why they go that route :francis:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those figures are wild, sure not every woman on OF makes that but we know women live in hope and with an army of women and simps backing them up I can see why they go that route :francis:
Most are making nothing close to that. But if you are ever on the tube sites she’s one of the most poppin OF girls . So I’m not really shocked at those numbers