Groovy Gorilla done hit another level with his dancing (c00ning) in public. Scust.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I don’t ever have a “hard” time watching these, even with all the secondhand embarrassment. But this one just hit me different for some reason. I think it’s because the guy serving the food just seemed genuinely thoroughly disgusted. Groove Gorilla has to be stopped breh. Somebody find this dude a new gimmick or something. Let his big ass go be a stunt double in Hollywood or something, I wouldn’t even be mad, just needs to stop THIS bullsht :snoop:

Nah, he DEFINITELY doing this on purpose...

Walking like a 1930s Looney Tunes Gorilla.

Don't nobody just do that, you gotta dig DEEP to emulate THAT type of c00nin.

:russ:

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
All yall hating on this harmless big goofy sumbytch calling him a c00n but yall constantly have Tariq’s dikk in your mouth who’s way more of a c00n than him.
You ain't talking to me, fukk Tariq even more (pause) than this goofy and if you were talking to me, fukk you too
:pacspit:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I don’t ever have a “hard” time watching these, even with all the secondhand embarrassment. But this one just hit me different for some reason. I think it’s because the guy serving the food just seemed genuinely thoroughly disgusted. Groove Gorilla has to be stopped breh. Somebody find this dude a new gimmick or something. Let his big ass go be a stunt double in Hollywood or something, I wouldn’t even be mad, just needs to stop THIS bullsht :snoop:

Bro family inmigrated from Nigaria so he can be a dancing stereotype, they could have stayed in Nigeria and he could have don his c00ning out there.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
One made Hidden Colors and Microphone Check. The other buck dances for butter biscuits.
One is a paid agent, actively engaging in a disinformation campaign aimed at black people in order to get us to vote and move in ways that white supremacist have directed him to do. One is a harmless gym rat enjoying his life. fukk that funky ass little DVD:pacspit:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
One is a paid agent, actively engaging in a disinformation campaign aimed at black people in order to get us to vote and move in ways that white supremacist have directed him to do. One is a harmless gym rat enjoying his life. fukk that funky ass little DVD:pacspit:
Was Malcolm X a paid agent when he said don't vote?