Groovy Gorilla done hit another level with his dancing (c00ning) in public. Scust.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
I don’t ever have a “hard” time watching these, even with all the secondhand embarrassment. But this one just hit me different for some reason. I think it’s because the guy serving the food just seemed genuinely thoroughly disgusted. Groove Gorilla has to be stopped breh. Somebody find this dude a new gimmick or something. Let his big ass go be a stunt double in Hollywood or something, I wouldn’t even be mad, just needs to stop THIS bullsht :snoop:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t ever have a “hard” time watching these, even with all the secondhand embarrassment. But this one just hit me different for some reason. I think it’s because the guy serving the food just seemed genuinely thoroughly disgusted. Groove Gorilla has to be stopped breh. Somebody find this dude a new gimmick or something. Let his big ass go be a stunt double in Hollywood or something, I wouldn’t even be mad, just needs to stop THIS bullsht :snoop:

The walk to the counter was crazy

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

:beli:
That walk was nuts :mjlol:
:beli:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

The guy handing him the food was :skip:

LowkeyD

All Star
Daps
It reminded me of hanging out in high school and doing stupid silly stuff out in public with zero shame. Cats used to walk through the whole mall with that stupid outstretched Martin leg acting like they had a disability but was still hollering at chicks :russ:

Just mindless entertainment which can be useful at times if you need a break from high stress situations. People really do take themselves too seriously sometimes.