Groovy Gorilla done hit another level with his dancing (c00ning) in public. Scust.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is entertainment for racist white people. You can refrain from liking and subcribing to his content all you want and it wont make a difference. White people love shyt like this. They love to see big black baffoon c00ning like this. And make no mistake he knows who his audience is too.

"You know the damage one ignorant negro can do"

This pretty much sums it up. There were a lot of character flaws with Sgt Waters but I got where he was coming from.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Moneice is correct as in not giving them clicks works.

They're like children acting out. If you feed into it, you're giving them exactly what they want.

Is it disgusting and shameless? YES.
Do I wanna punch anyone on this kinda time square in the chest til their eyes water? YES.

Should we share their stuff to get more clicks n thus feed the cycle more? NO.

How do you kill a clout chaser? By starving them of air.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Hate watching/sharing is still watching and sharing. If they had regular videos talking about regular stuff nobody would care. They do this kind of foolishness because they know people will hate it and will be so mad that they’ll want share it for others to see. It only helps them people man smh. There’s no point in helping them get views and clicks. That only helps them grow.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
For some reason I find this niqqa to actually be mad funny maybe cuz he can actually dance
full