Groovy Gorilla done hit another level with his dancing (c00ning) in public. Scust.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Why In the fukk does everybody hate this corny big ass nikka like he spit in their mamas p*ssy or something :dahell: this lame nikka isn’t hurting anyone , let him make his bread. I guarantee if this was a swole ass dancing white boy nobody would bat a eye:mjpls:

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
It's a lot of picking and choosing going on when it comes to anti Black depictions of Black males in media. We can be outraged about this but give all the steppers and spinners "entertainment" passes and I'm starting to understand why.

:francis:
Just like CardiB, you in the wrong here. We outraged about everything hurting our community.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It's a lot of picking and choosing going on when it comes to anti Black depictions of Black males in media. We can be outraged about this but give all the steppers and spinners "entertainment" passes and I'm starting to understand why.

:francis:
Your fukkin act is getting real old- the same people that had you gassed are starting to turn on you, as predicted - real repetitive