π™‚π™§π™žπ™¨π™šπ™‘π™™π™– | Sofia Vergara - The life of Griselda Blanco

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
They real Griselda Blanco was so hideous they had no choice but to try and add prosthetics to Sofia's face :russ:
griselda-blanco-netflix.jpg

a0656720283_65

:huhldup::huhldup:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
They put prosthetics on her face?
YOOOOO....was just thinking that!

They turned a dime into a gargoyle. :pachaha:

This is a career-defining role for her. She ain't never played a role this crucial.

DEFINITELY watching this.

(BTW...Sofia Vergara and Salma Hayek never age and will both still be fine as hell at 80, probably :banderas:)

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I never could tell. I've never seen her play a role that isn't based around her being loud and annoying. She's like the Latina Fran Drescher.
:jbhmm:you're kind of right ... maybe she'll surprise us.
Anyway, im kind of tired of Narco movies tbh. It's like they became the new Cosa nostra in Hollywood

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:jbhmm:you're kind of right ... maybe she'll surprise us.
Anyway, im kind of tired of Narco movies tbh. It's like they became the new Cosa nostra in Hollywood

and none of them are any good, or have any connection to the actual source material, with few exceptions. Also, the fixation on the 80's when the 2000's and 2010's have such better and more timely stories to be told, but producers love returning to the 80's, it's pretty tired. This looks bad. And there hasn't even been a really good Chapo Guzman story yet, but someone bought all those rights. I think they just won't film down there.

You can see the pitch on this in Burbank, or whatever.

The best portrayal was the Breaking Bad universe/Better Call Saul, or got very close, the way those guys talk and think, Lalo, Manny's character. Guys like that.

Sicario had some real grit to it too, in some scenes.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
oh yeah 50 seconds of pure cheese and 80's bullshyt, plus the Narcos producers, no.

this is the worst of Hollywood cynicism and chesey white execs and producers making this shyt.

The guy said "i wanted Narcos to be like the MCU" says it all in that sentence who these people are and how they think.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
YOOOOO....was just thinking that!

They turned a dime into a gargoyle. :pachaha:

This is a career-defining role for her. She ain't never played a role this crucial.

DEFINITELY watching this.

(BTW...Sofia Vergara and Salma Hayek never age and will both still be fine as hell at 80, probably :banderas:)