Greg Plitt killed

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Damn wtf. How the hell a train killed Dr. Manhattan? I used to watch this video religiously when I was heavy into lifting.

Even use that epic O Fortuna as the last track on my lifting playlist to give the end of my workouts that grand finale. :mjcry:

This has inspired me brehs. Dude was 37. Life is too short. Time to stop fukking around and get back into it.

Dance, mother fukker! Dance!

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
So he was trying to outrun the train on the tracks and started once the train was coming. Sounds like he was hyped up from more than just an energy drink. Can't believe people there didn't try to stop him like how do you sit there and egg him on or even green light his idea of out running a train for an energy drink commercial

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
#byefelicia :beli:
12178627781511872001sven222_Darwin.svg.hi.png

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
So he was trying to outrun the train on the tracks and started once the train was coming. Sounds like he was hyped up from more than just an energy drink. Can't believe people there didn't try to stop him like how do you sit there and egg him on or even green light his idea of out running a train for an energy drink commercial

He was probably on coke :russ:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
link? thought it was like a commercial for protein

STFARN

Banned
Daps
Craazzzy fukking shyt!

Still remember watching this dudes videos like mad when I was 15 and gettin into lifting.

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Faster than a speeding bullet:huhldup:
More powerful than a locomotive :huhldup:
Able to leap tall buildings at a single bound:huhldup:

Probably suicide due to depression over ageing and the inevitability of losing his aesthetics. It's how most of us are going to go.......:troll:

:rip: ...hope it was swift, man probably went out quick..... like Jax Teller's date with a Semi!

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Suicide in order to avoid aging? Naw. He was keeping it fresh and ripped, man. He was getting money and fame and women.

His girlfriend was there to see him race the train after it blasted around a blind curve. 0_e Because that is always exciting to watch. -___-

Why not run on a parallel track/lane/sidewalk instead of on the same track as the train? If he had done stunts for movies before, then he must have known about permits and safety precautions. This was amateurish -- something middleschoolers would try after watching that MTV show about brutal stunts attempted by stupid yt guys. What's it called? Jacked? Jerked? Janked? Jackass!!!

37years old is too old for the bullshyt. They should test his corpse for cocaine. But the camera crew and gf probably were not **all** high and stupid... Maybe GP tripped on a shoelace or tripped on the track.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
he could have gotten killed from the train going around a bend and leaning on him.

the train can bend and lean around a bend and strike you in the head and kill you instantly.

Art Barr

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes me and my friends walk home on the train tracks after a night out , simply because it's a short cut, We climb over the wall of one of the train stations and jump off the platform. you can imagine there is a line of us, drunkenly wobbling in the dark on tracks, with the electric wires overhead. Ocassionally we have had to dive off the tracks, into the bushes when a train approaches, not often as the trains shut down around 1am,but you get the occasionally goods train.....

Makes you wonder,when you read stories like this, and if it's worth saving 10 minutes or so off your journey home.
Used to graffiti was always on the tracks, RIP