Greg Plitt killed

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Was just talking about him this morning with my friend an hour later I see the story that he was dead I'm like wtf did I jinx him ....awful way to go all that hard work building that Body to be mutilated by a train...how the heck does that happen
from what im hearing, he was in a dangerous section of the train passage and he decided to do a video shoot there.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
:to:I remember watching his vids for motivation when I first got into lifting. Even made a thread on the old sohh site.

Damn. What a tragedy.

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
:damn: he was shooting a video too...just a fukked up world we live in :mjcry:

numbskull

Back in action :shaq:
Daps
Reppin
The Dead Zone
Investigators in Southern California are trying to figure out who told fitness model and Bravo reality star Greg Plitt Jr. that he could shoot a video on a busy train track, where Plitt was struck and killed by a passenger train Saturday.
Plitt, 37, whose real name was George, was being videotaped by two men on the tracks north of the Burbank train station Saturday afternoon when he was hit by a Metrolink train, according to Burbank police.

Investigators have ruled out suicide, and apparently Plitt had shot workout videos on railroad tracks before.

But how and why did he and his companions get into a restricted area of the tracks?

Police have interviewed witnesses who saw Plitt standing on the track even as the train's horn was blaring, Burbank Police Scott Meadow told the Associated Press.

It's possible Plitt thought the train was on a parallel track, Meadows said.

"It's like a blind turn," he said. "When the train came, you might not be able to tell which set the train is on."

:wow: :mjcry: RIP

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2015/01/18/greg-plitt-dies-bravo/21956149/

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes me and my friends walk home on the train tracks after a night out , simply because it's a short cut, We climb over the wall of one of the train stations and jump off the platform. you can imagine there is a line of us, drunkenly wobbling in the dark on tracks, with the electric wires overhead. Ocassionally we have had to dive off the tracks, into the bushes when a train approaches, not often as the trains shut down around 1am,but you get the occasionally goods train.....

Makes you wonder,when you read stories like this, and if it's worth saving 10 minutes or so off your journey home.

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Sorry about his death and condolences to his family but dude was working out on a train track. This is Darwinism.

Edit: Damn dude had a GOAT physique.