‘Green Lantern,’ ‘Strange Adventures’ Series From Greg Berlanti in the Works at HBO Max

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
they need to clarify, whether the DC app is merging or if they gonna do a bundle and about HBO Now subscribers. I don't see any news on this

From what Im reading DC Universe is still going on and the DC Universe shows are gonna stream first on both.

Kinda silly tbh I think eventually they will bring it in but they know people signed up for those 1 years subscription services that will overlap on the launch date for this thing.

Eventually I think the only unique sellng point for DC universe will just be the comics

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Yes, Yes 1000 times yes:salute:
I don't care if the ish wack, dope or subpar, im here for the attempt. If nikkas can make a million and one shows about batman...without Batman in it:scusthov: then the GLC is loooong overdue. Just get them lanterns on the screen man!!:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
You could say the same with movies but I agree tbh

movies are more manageable though. 2 hours and a bit and you're done.. with tv shows you need to commit to hourly segments to catch up.. havent had time to catch up with titans, doom or swamp thing while still catching up on netflix shows.. wayyy too much clutter, and the fact they keep giving cw licences to produce more trash smh

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A Star Trek type show based on green lanterns would be dope. Don’t know who has the budget for it tho.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

After all this time, it went from being this proposed movie franchise to being a HBO show?

Interesting.

The fx/cgi budget is the immediate concern but the idea of an engrossing adult-rated ongoing space odyssey is more appealing than a 2 hour PG-13 romp.

So many pump fakes with casting rumors and plot points over the last 5 years, I'd like to move on past the preliminary bullshyt and see the ball get moving with casting

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
After Watchmen - I absolutely trust HBO to get this off as a TV show.

GL died a slow death at the theatre - Let me get a show with John Stewart and maybe Guy Gardener, with Jessica Cruz showing up, leading everyone to think that Hal Jordan is dead, but he's really just gone Parallax.

I could see them doing something with a structure similar to The Mandalorian - weekly stories with a larger overarching arc.

Just lean into the cosmic sci-fi weirdness and it's a go. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
After Watchmen - I absolutely trust HBO to get this off as a TV show.

GL died a slow death at the theatre - Let me get a show with John Stewart and maybe Guy Gardener, with Jessica Cruz showing up, leading everyone to think that Hal Jordan is dead, but he's really just gone Parallax.

I could see them doing something with a structure similar to The Mandalorian - weekly stories with a larger overarching arc.

Just lean into the cosmic sci-fi weirdness and it's a go. :ehh:
HBOMAX ≠ HBO

This shyt is gonna cause brand confusion lol