@Greatest Laker Pulled One Of The Biggest Heel Turns In TLR history

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
@GreatestLaker has one of the great heel turns in Coli history. This is how he used to talk:

wHL5uDf.jpeg

yQ25X1H.jpeg

7ARU9UG.jpeg

This is how he talks now :stopitslime::

would those same African countries call Bob Marley white too?
Yes :what:

Her father is actually a mulatto. I fail to see how Kamala who is only a 1/4 black is being considered black.

Kamala is half Indian, 1/4 white and 1/4 black. Only dumbasses who follow the one drop rule would consider someone with that racial breakdown black. In her father's country you would be laughed at for even suggesting that she is black.

Shows you how much of a clown these dudes are. That clown negged me because I said Kamala is an Indian woman cosplaying as an african American for votes. And just a few years ago he was saying the same thing.

Democrats are done. No one is voting for Kamala.

Great watch. :whew: that brother came with the facts. Kamala is out here now pandering to these dummies for votes and they out here eating it up.

You can vote for Kamala because you're anti trump, a Democrat , like her policies etc. But not because she is black. Cause she aint. She is playing yall for fools.

She has no linage to ADOS. She is not African-American and she is not black either. Kamala is at least 75% non-black. Her mother is Indian and her father is half Irish. :beli:

You're of Caribbean descent and you're one of the main ones in here throwing shots at Caribbean people. You're a fukking disgrace.

Now he's become his own enemy. Not only that, he completely stopped talking about his own roots once he started doing it. :dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@hex,

this appears to be another blackface account.

I don't think he's ever lied about his ancestry, not that I've seen.

It's just that he went from being totally pro-Jamaican, proud of his white side and his non-ADOS heritage, and accepting of a broad definition of Black to hating on Kamala for not being ADOS. Jumping from "I'm proud of my white dad!" to hating on Kamala for having one white great-grandparent is wild though.