Greatest Gangster Flicks

Greatest Gangster Flick

• Total voters

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm watching Little Cesar right now and it got me thinking what the film room thinks is the greatest Gangster flick of all time or the greatest. I'll put a poll of some that immediately jump to mind but if anyone has any others, definitely list them. It doesn't have to be gangster meaning just mob movies, it can be stuff like New Jack City too or movies about the cops and the gangsters, like Heat. Here's my list:

1. Godfather
2. Goodfellas
3. Road to Perdition
4. The Untouchables
5. Godfather 2
6. Miller's Crossing
7. The Departed
8. Get Shorty
9. Snatch
10. White Heat

Last edited:

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
tumblr_mxo6skerZ11qjpqono1_400.gif

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
fukk you. I don't want to choose between The Godfather II and Goodfellas. :sadcam:

BUT, here some of my suggestions...

Road To Perdition :whew:
A Prophet
Mesrine 1 & 2
Le Haine

Road to Perdition was on my mind when I said "Other" and I was going to put it on my list. Snatch, RocknRolla and Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels are contenders too. Also The Limey and Out of Sight

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Road to Perdition was on my mind when I said "Other" and I was going to put it on my list. Snatch, RocknRolla and Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels are contenders too. Also The Limey and Out of Sight

I legitimately LOVE Road To Perdition. I've never hammered out an actual personal Top 100....but it's definitely on there. Tom Hanks is perfect, Jude Law has NEVER been better, the cinematography is brilliant....and we get an all-time Paul Newman scene. I want to watch this right now.

fukking CHILLING :whew:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I legitimately LOVE Road To Perdition. I've never hammered out an actual personal Top 100....but it's definitely on there. Tom Hanks is perfect, Jude Law has NEVER been better, the cinematography is brilliant....and we get an all-time Paul Newman scene. I want to watch this right now.

fukking CHILLING :whew:

I keep meaning to pick this up on blu ray