Great Value Doja Cat making that ass clap

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
as an 80s baby if you ever told me that people would intentionally set up cameras in front of them, take videos like this, then willingly upload them for the world to see, and to get praise instead of shame for it.. just :wow: how the script been flipped the past decade on life as I knew it :wow:

99.58% of everything we knew as corny growing up, is now seen as cool or acceptable :wow: truly insane
Fame and attention

Everyone is an attention whore now, wanting the world to follow them.

Chris Rock started his standup very interesting… first thing he said is how much people want attention now. Likes, views, clicks, and follows.

But it’s crazy because you’re right, it’s cool to be corny, simp, weird, etc than it used to be…

Unless you’re MBJ

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka’s hearts get so broken when a non black women’s partner turns out to be…non-black. I kinda get a kick out if it :pachaha:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikka’s hearts get so broken when a non black women’s partner turns out to be…non-black. I kinda get a kick out if it :pachaha:
Y’all nikkas be the same way when men “pawg”

It’s the coil so most of us knew she was on this time… especially being in anyway compared to Dojacat who is already on that type of time

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all nikkas be the same way when men “pawg”

It’s the coil so most of us knew she was on this time… especially being in anyway compared to Dojacat who is already on that type of time
What do you mean?

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
I’m glad people are stepping outside and seeing it though

Glad it’s getting addressed even if it’s on a message board. This isn’t an opinion or anything, it is a legit FACT that this is what they do.

MBJ corny, but this isn’t? Same chick who called him corny was talking about getting or being with a zaddy.

I won’t even be surprised if that Steve Harvey stepchild chick ends up like this in the end of getting passed through by rappers and ball players

Black men have to literally be better or the BEST in every possible way in order to be considered a catch. While Tom from MySpace looking dudes literally don’t even have to bathe. Not even complaining, that’s what they deserve then. As soon as he drops the hard “er” on her, she’ll be claiming to be a victim
Melissa Ford on JBP more or less said, she ignore messages where brehs recognise her. She goes for regular white or Arabs because they don’t recognise her.

Had me like :francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Melissa Ford on JBP more or less said, she ignore messages where brehs recognise her. She goes for regular white or Arabs because they don’t recognise her.

Had me like :francis:
I believe it

Yeah bm recognize you being an industry pass around while others don’t or don’t care, I’ve had women irl say similar.