Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
She’s alternate universe Doja Cat..

Still no nikkas though:dead:
Cole world, no snuggie:wow:.

That ass is just as phenomenal though:wow:.

On another note, you nikkas that date / wifed a girl with no ass need to gone 'head and take that drive to the nearest cliff and commit that:mjlol:.

nikkas waking up to Flat Stanley:mjlol:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
She’s biracial anyway
raven-symone-meme.gif

Tragic, that mulatto stock don't hold the "sexual market value" it used to, eh?

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
He must have “edge”
Edit: I don't why I responded like this, I must have been mad about some other thread and carried all that energy into this one. This reply below, although true, is just so random to me. Like why was I so irritated? I like women with nice asses. Apologies to OP.

I need to log off

Nikkas gotta look like Creed to be considered but this white dude can be regular regular and that’s all it takes to seal the deal. So dudes already know what time it is and KIM. We’ve all seen it IRL.

But instead of letting us be, now they have to gaslight us to revise history and say black guys were very picky and weren’t ever interested. Black men only want fat white girls or Beyoncé look alikes. That’s why they had to go to white boys who appreciated them for being them.

Lol how many guys on average are rejecting women in high school and college?

Then when dudes react and call bs, they say oh dudes are lame, they don’t want to see black women be happy or date out, men are toxic, if u want to pawg then just pawg and leave us alone etc.

You can’t win. All these topics are the same shyt. So when the gaslighter doesn’t want to admit anything, we just go in circles.

I need to avoid these topics because they’ll never admit it.

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

She letting a cac smut her out on camera lmaoo

Bet you she wouldn’t let a bruh do that tho

He must have “edge”
I was gonna write a long post but @Spectre summed it up perfectly in the post above.

Black folk (men and women) drop their standards for CACs but brehs with no clout/money who aren’t super thugs are overlooked. :smh:

I’m just fortunate I was blessed genetically because I see “normal” brehs struggle to get any play. It’s a cold game. :wow: