Gravity Rush 2 [PS4, MC: 81][Raven DLC Out Now]

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
They should have given gravity rush remastered as the ps plus game for January.
It could have actually hurt sales of this one. I know some cheap motherfukkers would be like why buy the new one when i can get the old one for free :childplease:

It could be better to do 1 for free when part 2 sales slow down. I dont know, either way sony to cheap to put it up ever :russ:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Yeah, if they were going to give Remastered away for free it should have been done like 6 months to a year before.

A month or so before release and you'll get the "i still need to beat the 1st one before I buy the sequel" comments.

And the year thing wouldn't have worked thinking about it because the remaster came out last March. So less than a year away from the sequel.

Maybe more discounts throughout the year on it may have been a better option. Although they did have it as low as $15 during the holiday sale.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, if they were going to give Remastered away for free it should have been done like 6 months to a year before.

A month or so before release and you'll get the "i still need to beat the 1st one before I buy the sequel" comments.

And the year thing wouldn't have worked thinking about it because the remaster came out last March. So less than a year away from the sequel.

Maybe more discounts throughout the year on it may have been a better option. Although they did have it as low as $15 during the holiday sale.

I'd say the perfect time frame for close enough to be on the mind, but not too far would be 3-month window for the predecessor games.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I moved my metacritic score acceptableness from 85 to 80 last year. I'm instituting the 85+ again this year :obama:

There's just too many games to buy everything over 80+ :manny:

So, I'm gonna have to pass. :manny:

(maybe I'll get it on a sale though...)

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I moved my metacritic score acceptableness from 85 to 80 last year. I'm instituting the 85+ again this year :obama:

There's just too many games to buy everything over 80+ :manny:

So, I'm gonna have to pass. :manny:

(maybe I'll get it on a sale though...)
just drop it down to 65 to cover the flopped Sony exclusives.
Edit: 54.