Gravity Rush 2 [PS4, MC: 81][Raven DLC Out Now]

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I love the motion controls in this game. I use analog for big movements and motion for aimimg while im floating. The shyt just feels right :banderas:

That works good too cause your aim doesn't need to be perfect to hit something. And you can still adjust with the left stick when your flying.

So many other games you aim with the analog. If you dont use motion for this game your pouring jelly on yourself

Last edited:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
How are the controls on the DS4 compared to the PSV? I really enjoyed this game before but the Vita gimmicky controls killed me.

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I love the motion controls in this game. I use analog for big movements and motion for aimimg while im floating. The shyt just feels right :banderas:

That works good too cause your aim doesn't need to be perfect to hit something. And you can still adjust with the left stick when your flying.

So many other games you aim with the analog. If you dont use motion for this game your pouring jelly on yourself
I played through Gravity Rush remastered without ever using the motion controls lol. Is it really that much better?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I love that you can just fly(fall) anywhere. Falling through the clouds just to see a brand area is a great feeling.

And the world is so beautiful:wow: so large, yet so varied. Great game.

My girl Kat deserved this:to:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I love that you can just fly(fall) anywhere. Falling through the clouds just to see a brand area is a great feeling.

And the world is so beautiful:wow: so large, yet so varied. Great game.

My girl Kat deserved this:to:

Indeed. I saw you Thumbs Up my activity of playing, so I returned the gesture in kind.:myman: This game has the bulk of my gaming attention right now. shyt is so fun. Camera can get finicky in the hectic-ness, but other than that (and the surprising lack of HDR), I'm very much enjoying the game with little complaints. Music is dope and the world is huge and alive. The semi-auto targetting system makes for gravity kicks in tandem with stasis item toss attacks while zipping all around very enjoyable and crazy. Imma up some vids of mine on here when I get home that I recorded last night.

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
They should have given gravity rush remastered as the ps plus game for January.

Yeah, Sony needs to get smarter about promoting their newer games with in tandem releases in the same month or month prior to new game releases like these. Especially in the case of it being a more sleeper hit like this series is.