Gravity Rush 2 [PS4, MC: 81][Raven DLC Out Now]

llt23

All Star
Daps
I'm thinking of copping this as well. Sale is over in the morning.:jbhmm:

I know the hardcore fans will definitely recommend but Im not sure if I'll like it. I definitely do want a video game that is a video game so thats a plus. Exploration is a plus. Reviews are not consistent regarding side content, some say its mostly horrid fetch quests others say they are fun. Also seeing mixed attitudes regarding the combat. And hearing lot of people disliked all the stealth missions.

Not sure what to think :manny:

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm thinking of copping this as well. Sale is over in the morning.:jbhmm:

I know the hardcore fans will definitely recommend but Im not sure if I'll like it. I definitely do want a video game that is a video game so thats a plus. Exploration is a plus. Reviews are not consistent regarding side content, some say its mostly horrid fetch quests others say they are fun. Also seeing mixed attitudes regarding the combat. And hearing lot of people disliked all the stealth missions.

Not sure what to think :manny:
There are barely any stealth missions in the game. And most of them were side quests. It can take a while to get used to the combat and sometimes you might miss what you were aiming for, but it's fun.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just bought GR1 and 2 because of the sale. I probably won’t play neither of them anytime soon, but can’t pass up this sale.

llt23

All Star
Daps
There are barely any stealth missions in the game. And most of them were side quests. It can take a while to get used to the combat and sometimes you might miss what you were aiming for, but it's fun.

Thanks. I did end up buying the game. But researching the game was a pain. The fans of the series are like a cult, really weird peeps. I saw a youtube review that was really fair with the game, but since he didnt give it a 9/10 or whatever the video had like 350 dislikes. On the reddit for the game people are like you must play the first one before this one to really understand the story. Im just thinking to myself....really? How good could the story actually be. And if I really liked it I could just go back and play the first one, but the fans were adamant that you must purchase both, play them in order, and watch some fukking anime :skip:

Im good breh:gucci:

Plus any criticisms of the game are shamed to oblivion and back. Dudes are legit weird.

Either way I started the game up last night and it was pretty fun. The comic book style was better than I thought it would be. Gameplay is OK. For 15 bucks I aint mad :manny: