Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Gravity Rush 2's Online Servers Are Shutting Down This January
Flabity Rush 2's Online Servers Are Shutting Down This January

59004610.jpg

Flabity Rush 2 wasn't a stellar game, but it had a some fun and pointless online features. The 6 people who bought this game could take photos of treasure chests they found throughout the world and have them sent off to the other 5 active players globally as clues to find those same chests, and take on challenges from other players as well. Unfortunately, a little over a year after the game's launch, no one will be able to engage in any of its online activities, further more, no one will notice.

The news comes from Sony's Japanese PlayStation website (A representative from Sony Interactive Entertainment America confirmed the shutdown will also affect the United States) Once the servers go down at 9pm Pacific time on January 19, players won't be able to send or receive challenges, view rankings, send or receive treasure hunts from other players, or photos. They also won't be able to obtain Dusty Tokens :laff: , which players earned through online activities to unlock new gestures, costumes, and more.

However, Sony is currently upping the number of Dusty Tokens :laff: players receive for those activities right up until the deadline, which should make it easier to acquire all of the Dusty Token rewards before January 19.

[Source: Gematsu]

Our Take
The online functionality was one of the best parts of Gravity Rush 2, so it's a bummer to see it go so soon :DAIGOCAM:. Although it's nice players will get more Dusty Tokens , players to buy or play the game after January 19 are out of luck.

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The second game has more stuff that you can do and it's longer, but the first game introduces you to the characters and the story

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
:what: dafuq are you @ing those two for, neither of them give a fukk about Gravity Rush. Random as all fukk. :deadmanny:

And don't you have a backlog?

I saw in the previous posts they were looking to check it out during a price drop.

I have a backlog of stuff I want to play(Until Dawn; Bioshock Infinite, and possibly MSGV), but I've been wanting to check out GR2 for awhile. I seen 3-7 reviewers range GR2 from average to great, but I was wondering should if I should cop the first or second one.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I saw in the previous posts they were looking to check it out during a price drop.

I have a backlog of stuff I want to play(Until Dawn; Bioshock Infinite, and possibly MSGV), but I've been wanting to check out GR2 for awhile. I seen 3-7 reviewers range GR2 from average to great, but I was wondering should if I should cop the first or second one.
get both, but 1 is a remastered vita game so forgive the length and limited variety when fighting. All that gets vastly improved in the sequel, but 1 was still a fun game

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I realy like this game. The mechanics, the world, the characters. But i got imto playing something else and never got back to this.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:what: dafuq are you @ing those two for, neither of them give a fukk about Gravity Rush. Random as all fukk. :deadmanny:

And don't you have a backlog?
Yo, I just saw that I was tagged in this thread :dead:

I actually do have the game. It’s not for me though :francis: