5ea7as.png

:mjgrin:

I'll be back later. Got a date. Lmaooo

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps

Why you got fags commenting under numerous of your pics @Kavin The 1 ? :scust:

Why have you been posting all of those old vids on this forum also? :jbhmm:

So nothing that you'e been spamming the board with is new material. You just been mostly posting bullshyt you recorded last year? ..:patrice:

Why are you stunting in other folks BMWs also?... pretending that it's yours?...

Why are you taking pics of expensive shoes IN the department stores?...

Broke ass nikka out here flexing. Lmaaaooooo.

You are truly a lame, possibly homosexual, weirdo with mental illness.

"Stop it. Get some help." :skip:

man look at this skinny lopsided nippled fakkit. i looked on his instagram and he was legit one of the fugliest fakkits i ever seen in my life. sad thing is he passed his ugly genes on to his offspring so now they have to suffer as well.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
@MoroccanBoy is a confirmed Muslim extreme terrorism supporter (which is an insult for all the peaceful Muslims in the world, but he supports those who kill innocent people in terrorist attacks, having been in 2 cities when 2 separate attacks happened this is not something to be supportive of you bytch you)

He should be the WOAT the next few years and permanently banned. It´s dudes like him that will get The Coli

a) on CNN and called a ´hate site´
b) under investigation by the FBI for being a place where e.g. ISIS recruits

so he´s always got some negative azz shyt to say (besides that he admitted to forcing a dude to having oral sex with men for money and then stealing the money from him which is something Karma will deal with later in his worthless life) and is basically someone who should be on some list considering he SUPPORTS terrorist attacks.
I would:pacspit:in your face any moment of the day. You should be perma-banned immediately.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
@MoroccanBoy is a confirmed Muslim extreme terrorism supporter (which is an insult for all the peaceful Muslims in the world, but he supports those who kill innocent people in terrorist attacks, having been in 2 cities when 2 separate attacks happened this is not something to be supportive of you bytch you)

He should be the WOAT the next few years and permanently banned. It´s dudes like him that will get The Coli

a) on CNN and called a ´hate site´
b) under investigation by the FBI for being a place where e.g. ISIS recruits

so he´s always got some negative azz shyt to say (besides that he admitted to forcing a dude to having oral sex with men for money and then stealing the money from him which is something Karma will deal with later in his worthless life) and is basically someone who should be on some list considering he SUPPORTS terrorist attacks.
I would:pacspit:in your face any moment of the day. You should be perma-banned immediately.

Lol I'm not a Muslim tho. :laff:

You are a fat American who's mad because your homosexual tranny loving culture tht is run by pedos and racist hood wearing weirdos is falling like the piece of shyt babylon in the bible you dumb fukk.

You support a country that enslaved your ancestors and treats you like 3rd class citizens but now all of the sudden you want to be pro America you no backbone having fukkboy.

You wouldn't do shyt to me.in real life and since you want to take it there where are you at? I'm happy to meet up you white p*ssy