Grassroots campaign to get @Kavin the 1 WOAT for TLR

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
need to watch who yo calling bytch ol hoe ass nikka.
She curved the fukk outta ya p*ssy ass :laff: :laff:

Me and @Shady.Libra...I mean @Lady.Libra. had a nice flirty banter back and forth that you didn't like...

11htap3.png
...@lamiefoxxhairline didn't like that shady.libra dapped my post...

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/25830732/

^^^^^^^^^^

The last time I showed this receipt @lamiefoxxhairline had the thread deleted... @King Jae @King Musa That's how it started...I got more shyt I could post...but I'm kinda bored and this shyt is toooooo easy!!!...:russell:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
need to watch who yo calling bytch ol hoe ass nikka.
She curved the fukk outta ya p*ssy ass :laff: :laff:

bytch!!!...:leon:

11htap3.png

2dk083n.png

lamiefoxxhairline 2 the rescue again...:pachaha:

ndqu7o.png

So then I asked a shady.libra if they had somethin' goin' on...and that's when she caped for him also...the last thing she said was "see you around the board Kavin"...

k3lroh.png

She never replied after the playful flirty banter...which is cool...if she never replied to me at all before what have been cool...but to kick it with me back and forth in a flirty way
in a thread...then ignore is not cool...all her shady ass had to do was so "I'm good"...:hubie:...but she wanna ignore nikkas like she too good...and switched up the flow...her and lamiefoxxhairline deserve each other...:scusthov:

I sent her that pm in correlation with the this thread you started since you tagged her...all in fun...I said the same thing in an open thread on this board that I did in this pm below...

23hrg2r.png

You see she didn't respond...tell the b word came out cause she knows what she is...I don't give a fukk if it's a nikka or a bytch...keep it g with me...:stopitslime:

Oh Yeah...hoe ass lamiefoxx negged me when I was flirtin' with that girl that shall forever remain nameless...and that was the straw homie!!!...

2n1x27n.jpg

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
At least it ainโ€™t me :whew:

The last time I showed these receipts @Shady.Libra @Lady.Libra. hoeass whiteknight caper @JamieFoxxHairline had the thread deleted...so save these...he'll do it again...and her dumb...blind ass cosigns his hatin' on me...and never addresses it just cause he caped for her one fukkin' time...it's all out loyalty...so now she can't come out and play...fukk both of them...I'm havin' fun...and ya'll hateful assess take shyt too seriouslly!!!...:umad:

Nah she didn't say anything...if she said somethin'...that would have been cool...that's what makes her a bytch!!!...

11htap3.png

2dk083n.png

lamiefoxxhairline 2 the rescue again...:pachaha:

ndqu7o.png

So then I asked a shady.libra if they had somethin' goin' on...and that's when she caped for him also...the last thing she said was "see you around the board Kavin"...

k3lroh.png

She never replied after the playful flirty banter...which is cool...if she never replied to me at all before what have been cool...but to kick it with me back and forth in a flirty way
in a thread...then ignore is not cool...all her shady ass had to do was say "I'm good"...
:hubie:...but she wanna ignore nikkas like she too good...and switched up the flow...her and lamiefoxxhairline deserve each other...:scusthov:

I sent her that pm in correlation with the this thread you started since you tagged her...all in fun...I said the same thing in an open thread on this board that I did in this pm below...

23hrg2r.png

You see she didn't respond...tell the b word came out cause she knows what she is...I don't give a fukk if it's a nikka or a bytch...keep it g with me...:stopitslime:

Oh Yeah...hoe ass lamiefoxx negged me when I was flirtin' with that girl that shall forever remain nameless...and that was the straw homie!!!...

2n1x27n.jpg

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis

Why you got fags commenting under numerous of your pics @Kavin The 1 ? :scust:

Why have you been posting all of those old vids on this forum also? :jbhmm:

So nothing that you'e been spamming the board with is new material. You just been mostly posting bullshyt you recorded last year? ..:patrice:

Why are you stunting in other folks BMWs also?... pretending that it's yours?...

Why are you taking pics of expensive shoes IN the department stores?...

Broke ass nikka out here flexing. Lmaaaooooo.

You are truly a lame, possibly homosexual, weirdo with mental illness.

"Stop it. Get some help." :skip: