Grassroots campaign to get @Kavin the 1 WOAT for TLR

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Have no idea which :trash: poster to vote for next month? Let me pitch you this one

• Made dozens of threads shytting on religion with literally 0 understanding of it. Every point or question he made could be solved in 3-5 seconds by performing a basic search on google instead of arguing with people who actually have researched the topic. I have no problem whatsoever with atheism, agnostic people, spiritual people, or religious people, but no matter what group you fall under, you shouldn't insult people on a topic you REFUSE to get a basic grasp of :snoop:
  • All of his topics and half of his posts are just self promotion for his channel. He made a thread about Jay Z liking a facebook comment and needed a video to tell us this instead of just posting about it. Not only that, but it wasn't even jay z so the joint was clickbait
  • Is trying to manufacture beef to drive people to his youtube channel. Nobody is taking the bait but he's ready to spam threads and make videos until somebody does
  • Spams the same long ass posts in multiple threads
  • He's clogging up my GOAT forum the bushes (the home of all fukkery) with all his threads:mjcry: he must be stopped

I hope I can count on your votes TLR :win:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
This nikka brehs... :francis:

Now he's trying to manipulate the brehettes too. Lol

This boi is a fraud. Tryna manipulate the coli just to promote them life support bars. :bryan:

Them bushes coming.

Been telling yall....

It's only a matter of time before they notice

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Search his threads.

Pay attention to his posting pattern and subject matter. He has ulterior motives.

Then you'll understand my quote from the original thread.

This nikka @Kavin The 1 been trying hard to win brownie points from the ladies of The Coli and now the militants.

This dude is a manipulating a$$hole... probably trying to reel nikkas in so he can sell some of them lunch table, nursery ryhme freestyles... :mjlol:

I got this nikka all the way figured out.

And when he don't win those brownie points, he'll call you names or whine like a bytch.... followed by yet another "freestyle". That he reads from a computer monitor. :skip:

@Kavin The 1

The clock is ticking...

:beli:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Every poster has about 5 or 6 haters.

When King Musa made that thread with my name in it my 5 or 6 haters all had something to say.

Now its a Kaven The 1 thread and his 5 or 6 haters are making their voices heard.

This pattern repeats with every poster. Make a thread hating on a poster and his 5 or 6 haters will pop up adding their two cents.

Thats my two cents.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Every poster has about 5 or 6 haters.

When King Musa made that thread with my name in it my 5 or 6 haters all had something to say.

Now its a Kaven The 1 thread and his 5 or 6 haters are making their voices heard.

This pattern repeats with every poster. Make a thread hating on a poster and his 5 or 6 haters will pop up adding their two cents.

Thats my two cents.

Pretty much!!!...@lamiefoxxhairline @JamieFoxxHairline is notorious for this behavior...watch when he replies all his hoe ass groupies respond dappin' his replies and neggin' me!!!... @lamiefoxxhairline @JamieFoxxHairline YOU A HOE!!!...:pacspit:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Pretty much!!!...@lamiefoxxhairline @JamieFoxxHairline is notorious for this behavior...watch when he replies all his hoe ass groupies respond dappin' his replies and neggin' me!!!... @lamiefoxxhairline @JamieFoxxHairline YOU A HOE!!!...:pacspit:
Shut ya hoe ass up worrying about imaginary rep points ya dikkslurping fakkit.