Graphics: Spiderman vs Horizon zero dawn vs RDR2

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
nikkas saying God Of War when they have absolutely no graphic quality for draw distance, outside of whats right in front of u, the backgrounds look like a fukkin PS3 game, GOW graphics are nowhere near top 10, not even close.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
It feels like they're getting somewhere new with graphics for the first time since HD became the standard.2018 has been a step up.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Have you seen Titanfall?

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The backgrounds on GOW are shytty bro, that game is not in this convo. Uncharted is a linear game but the backgrounds are gorgeous.

Idk how yall can think like this type of shyt aint important in this debate :snoop:. Far Cry 5 looks much better than GOW, but Red Dead has Far Cry beat by a small margin. Like i said before, HZD would be behind both but far in front of GOW. The GOW graphics are not reat all around, damn near bad in some graphic areas :yeshrug:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The backgrounds on GOW are shytty bro, that game is not in this convo. Uncharted is a linear game but the backgrounds are gorgeous.

Idk how yall can think like this type of shyt aint important in this debate :snoop:. Far Cry 5 looks much better than GOW, but Red Dead has Far Cry beat by a small margin. Like i said before, HZD would be behind both but far in front of GOW. The GOW graphics are not reat all around, damn near bad in some graphic areas :yeshrug:
Disagree with almost all of this. Aside from Uncharted. Were u playing on a Standard PS4 or a Pro?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Just copped HZD last night for $9.99 on PS Store no way does Spider man come close to this shyt graphics wise. Don't much about the game other than its supposedly good, going to put in a few hrs today.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just copped HZD last night for $9.99 on PS Store no way does Spider man come close to this shyt graphics wise. Don't much about the game other than its supposedly good, going to put in a few hrs today.

Looks like I have to hop on that since I copped Frozen Wilds and can't play that shyt since my original HZD disc is from Asia.

:snoop:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I disagree. While I think HZD edges out Spiderman, they are too different in style graphically. HZD is completely original, in a world that doesnt exist, with landscapes that dont exist. SM has the burden of us knowing exactly how everything is supposed to look. And therefore, easier to discern the look of it. It also wasnt going for the ultra realism that HZD was. And despite that I will say theres nothing in HZD that looks as good as the final Spidey vs Doc Ock fight. I see what you mean but its just too different to really compare but HZD only looks slightly better. Not "nowhere close" as you believe.