Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
You know she was in real trouble because she planned her escape while he was in the shower. Dude was just that unhinged to chase her down a hallway half naked to beat her back into submission. He's diabolical.
Video has me mad at whatever was holding up the elevator smh

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always knew this nikka was a piece of shyt and I believed all that fukk shyt he did to Cassie. This confirms. nikka ain’t never coming back after this.

2024 is really packing up all these freaky ass nikkaz and I’m here for it.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This is what happens when you run around treating people like shyt for decades. He thought he was invincible. Dude assaulted this women in a public place with cameras around. Throw him in prison. Keep him away from gen pop. He might enjoy the company. :takedat::skip:

He WAS invincible look how long he was able to get away with it while being a billionaire...30 years.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Since he settled, that said everything about this case...

wasn't a rumour around that he paid 50k to the hotel for this footage? i remember reading something about, if im not wrong it was described the way we seen on this video, him running and beating her.
yes.. Im sure it was discovered at his house in the raid

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Pay 30 million to a bytch AFTER she airs you out publicly, brehs :what:

Then get accused by everyone under the sun and become a meme, brehs :skip:

Then have footage of you manhandling the first bytch leaked anyways, brehs :stopitslime:

If Diddy had just gotten Cassie pregnant a few years ago and made her a babymama then all this shyt wouldn't have happened, because fundamentally that's what she's wanted, because the alternative was feeling "used and discarded". :childplease:

That's the part..

I thought u paid all this bread so it never comes out

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Not to be conspiracy theory man, but everything went downhill for him after his issue with his liquor brand...oh well.
If I've confirmed anything this year it's that regardless of who you are in the entertainment industry, good, bad or evil, whether you're Ciroc, Kendrick Lamar, other big name brands and figures, you'll let anything slide until they cross you.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Nobody defended diddy you clown.

There was no actual proof of anything before this. Just allegations. Only thing I saw defended was a black mans right to be innocent until proven guilty. Anyone against that is a c00n.

This is the first real evidence that he was abusive to cassie and now that its out he should have to deal with the consequences of it if there are any (Outside of public embarrassment). Cause he is not being investigated for domestic violence. He was raided for sex trafficking allegations.
Yea I hate how everyone expects you to go along with their womens intuition when allegations happen.

Just because I don’t crucify him before the evidence came out it doesn’t mean I was defending him. Now that we got proof throw him under the jail.