Superstar
Supporter
Daps
already knew he was going to be black

jordans + tatoo eassssyyyyy

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
wowow refrain from the comment section...cacs are going crazy mad racist right now

"The leftists promised us freedom from God, freedom from religion, free love, do your own thing, you only live once...and in the process they have created feral barbarians. Monsters without conscience who see people, even family as obstacles to their own selfish desires. Narcissism rules the country. Hollywood teaches them to want everything, and hate any demands placed upon them for accountability. America has lost her soul. These are the New Dark Ages of America."

"the legacy of the Rev Dr Martin Luther King Jr continues to grow"

"If I Had A Son, He'd Look Like Strickland'
says President Obama"

:snoop:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
you should be familiar with that after the few I have given you :obama3:

You have to admit...I'm great:myman:

You're always trying to find a way to converse with me. :snoop: You know damn well it's the other way around. Now, get off my p*ssy! :pacspit:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
THEY (black community) did it to themselves during the Bush administration all the Church leaders ran like hoes to grab up some of those million dollar faith inititave grants and basically did nothing with the money besides hand out a few free lunches and bullshyt community centers.......while alienating the NOI & FOI and any other movement or religious/social group that wasn't considered "faith based" i.e (CHRISTIAN ONLY).....

So now they monkey a$$es suffering...bunch of poverty pimping preachers collecting dough..fukking hoes, while the neighborhoods go to shyt....and CHICAGO ain't the only place this is happening...

Along with the fact that the O.G's of movements such as Growth and Development , the El Rukins and others, are either in the pen, dead or too old detached to deal with the youth..so you have all these undisciplined loosely affilated freelance young gangstas in the streets just wilding!!

I had just talked to an O.G from the GD's ..he's a schoolteacher now..and he said the INFRASTRUCTURE of the NATIONS from which the GD'S and PStones belonged to for example the FOLKS and PEOPLE's no longer have an influence on the youth...so it's just ANARCHY IN THE STREETS.

add to that what COREY HOLCUMB a chicago native referred to as these SIMPLE MINDED SINGLE MOTHER TENNIS SHOE BYATCHES i.e (CHIEF KEEF MOM) trying to raise families...........it's UNDERSTANDABLE WHY WE HAVE THIS SENSATONAL TYPE OF VIOLENCE HAPPENING ON THE REG IN CHICAGO...

in a nutshell.....BLACK FATHERS, MENTORS, MOGULS, TEACHERS are POWERLESS TO DO ANYTHING TO CIRCUMVENT THE BULLSHYT OCCURING IN THE WINDY CITY.

THIER IS NO HOPE FOR THEM.........

:no: might as well nuke the place.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Dude offed his grandfather. fukk that 'we need to do better' shyt. He was fukked up in the head. This has nothing to do with black culture. This reads like a st0rmfr0nt thread. Sad shyt.

But when a white dude kills people, it's "cacs gonna cac" :troll:

The coli, ladies and gentlemen :heh:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
A black kills another black and you fukking cacs are still maad? :heh:

Heads talking about martial law? LOL blacks killing blacks is a billion dollar business. I bet the judicial system in the Chi is eating well. I bet them law degree majors in the chi aint having no problems finding work. I bet them fukking cops getting maad OT. Casket business and morgue business owned getting cake off these lost souls.

As far as this low life gunning his own blood in back for some change

200x200px-ZC-55544392_facepalm.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don't even have to look through this thread to know that their are nikkas saying this dude makes the whole black community look bad.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
wowow refrain from the comment section...cacs are going crazy mad racist right now

"The leftists promised us freedom from God, freedom from religion, free love, do your own thing, you only live once...and in the process they have created feral barbarians. Monsters without conscience who see people, even family as obstacles to their own selfish desires. Narcissism rules the country. Hollywood teaches them to want everything, and hate any demands placed upon them for accountability. America has lost her soul. These are the New Dark Ages of America."

"the legacy of the Rev Dr Martin Luther King Jr continues to grow"

"If I Had A Son, He'd Look Like Strickland'
says President Obama"

:snoop:

other than the blatent racism and religious shyt if u really wanna get DEEP into why these humans are acting like this the first paragraph does a good job at summing it up

"...feral barbarians. Monsters without conscience who see people, even family as obstacles to their own selfish desires. Narcissism rules the country. Hollywood teaches them to want everything, and hate any demands placed upon them for accountability..."

that paints the picture pretty much exactly how it is when u remove the politics and the racism and religion.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
im not suprised to see the usual "cornball brotha" responses in this thread, but this incident is fukked up thou..so carry on cornballs

ZRO

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Damm this is just wrong on a 1000 levels. Killin your own flesh and blood... nikka wouldn't even exist if his grandfather weren't there