• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
5 is not better than San Andreas in every way stop it

Right, this why I wanted to wait a while before making the thread.
Alot of people are still in the dikkriding stage, but lets be real, the single player mode in gta san andreas is killing gta 5's.

the only thing that would make gta 5 better is if online is what they're hyping it up to be(because single player certainly isnt)
:childplease: I played through San Andreas literally the days leading to my purchase of GTA V. There is nothing San Andreas does that makes it a better game.

Both are great on their own and really shouldn't be compared since they're in different console generations but V is easily the better game

San Andreas at launch didn't have the effect on me this game does.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:childplease: I played through San Andreas literally the days leading to my purchase of GTA V. There is nothing San Andreas does that makes it a better game.

Both are great on their own and really shouldn't be compared since they're in different console generations but V is easily the better game
So San andreas doesnt have a better story? Better characters. better radio? better voice actors? The gang wars in San andreas aint better than doing yoga and playing tennis? :camby:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
So San andreas doesnt have a better story? Better characters. better radio? better voice actors? The gang wars in San andreas aint better than doing yoga and playing tennis? :camby:
San Andreas really didn't have a better story. It had no build up, the minor characters were poorly written in, the ending levels were anticlimactic :yeshrug:

Of course you're gonna compare gang wars to tennis :comeon:

How about the shytty basketball mini game in San Andreas? At least tennis is playable on its own
The city is more active in v, the mechanics for driving, walking, shooting, etc are ALL better in V

Story is better IMO, I'm always looking forward to what's next. San Andreas I didn't really care what happened to tenpenny or any of the bad guys

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
San Andreas really didn't have a better story. It had no build up, the minor characters were poorly written in, the ending levels were anticlimactic :yeshrug:

How about the shytty basketball mini game in San Andreas? At least tennis is playable on its own
The city is more active in v, the mechanics for driving, walking, shooting, etc are ALL better in V

Story is better IMO, I'm always looking forward to what's next. San Andreas I didn't really care what happened to tenpenny or any of the bad guys
So basically you're saying GTA 5 is only better because of the physics?

Let me ask you this, if they release San Andreas with the same map, but added gta 5 physics and graphics, which game would be better?

Or better yet, if u gave GTA 5, the graphics and physics of San ANdreas, would it be better than San Andreas still? ask urself that

And idk what u mean by ur last sentence. You really telling me nikkas like lester and travis crew are better supporting characters than Officer Tenpenny and Ryder ? :what: foh nikka u just ridin on that GTA 5 high right now

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
@BrothaZay was about 9yrs old when SA dropped. nikka in here holdin on to his childhood gem for dear life :umad:

Hey, atleast they included trannies for you :lolbron:
I was 10.

And yea i tried to take the tranny home with me, bytch said I dont sleep around :what:

tahts how i kno this game aint realistic cuz all trannies fucc on first night

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
So basically you're saying GTA 5 is only better because of the physics?

Let me ask you this, if they release San Andreas with the same map, but added gta 5 physics and graphics, which game would be better?
lol GTA 5 would still be better. Theres so much more to do and the games layout allows for maximum fun potential

it literally perfects the formula that san andreas created

there is no "gta 5 high" nikka. I recognize a superior product when I see one. I didnt think IV was touching san andreas when I first played it.

yo moms

drunk
Daps

nobody bought gta v to play tennis or golf or yoga tho. its a shyt waste of time by the developers when they could have been putting other more important shyt into the game.

i cant tell if R* are trolling everybody with the yoga shyt. :dwillhuh:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
lol GTA 5 would still be better. Theres so much more to do and the games layout allows for maximum fun potential

it literally perfects the formula that san andreas created

there is no "gta 5 high" nikka. I recognize a superior product when I see one. I didnt think IV was touching san andreas when I first played it.
Like what?
nobody bought gta v to play tennis or golf or yoga tho. its a shyt waste of time by the developers when they could have been putting other more important shyt into the game.

Exactly, this dumbass nikka is defending shyt, that even rockstar knows is garbagae that they put in just for shyts and giggles.

clown ass nikka :dead:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Breh this is like comparing Makaveli 7 day theory to Me Against the World.

Both games hold their place in the GOAT category

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Like what?

Exactly, this dumbass nikka is defending shyt, that even rockstar knows is garbagae that they put in just for shyts and giggles.

clown ass nikka :dead:
lol at you thinking yoga is the only feature they added

You seem salty as hell for some reason, can't afford GTA V dog? @yo moms acted just like you & it turned out his ass was just broke :heh:

Just admit V is to San Andreas what The Dark Knight is to Batman begins

Lame nikkas can never get over the past. No one said IV was better than San Andreas when it dropped, what's different now? It's just a better game & nikkas who have recently played both understand this

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

& nobody bought San Andreas to make their character work out. See what I'm saying? Both games have COMPLETELY OPTIONAL features to make the character feel more connected to the city, GTA V just does it better with the incredible number of activities and random encounters. And that's just one thing V does better than San Andreas. It improves on almost every other area as well.