Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas VS V

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas VS V

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
V seems like a culmination of everything rockstar always wanted to do with the franchise. I can't even fathom what GTA will be a couple generations from now. The future is bright

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
I miss riding down the street in San Andreas and hearing gun shots going off in the background :banderas:

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
San Andreas had a nice run and it will always be in my top 5. That's all I got to say about that.
Forrest-Gump.jpg
:heh:

Had a nice run? It's the GOAT game:shaq:

Foxy

Wow
Daps
San Andreas used to be my favorite in the series but when GTA V dropped that changed.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Just driving around looking a cracks in the pavement in V is like :ohlawd:.

GTA: San Andreas was great but this game is just so much more. I do miss las venturas and San Fiero because they had their own unique layout and style. I also miss the forest areas(with the tall trees), the bridges between cities, and the random plane crashes, but that's it.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
V has GOAT potential.... But no San Fierro or Venturas (area 69) hurts it some for me.

Rolling up on area 69 >>>>>

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just driving around looking a cracks in the pavement in V is like :ohlawd:.

GTA: San Andreas was great but this game is just so much more. I do miss las venturas and San Fiero because they had their own unique layout and style. I also miss the forest areas(with the tall trees), the bridges between cities, and the random plane crashes, but that's it.

I forgot about that shyt. I remember stepping out of the barbershop after getting a fresh cut, then a plane crashing into me. That's as bad as buying a new car and getting side swiped as soon as you leave the lot.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
theres no gang warfare in gta5? i just bought the game yesterday

:what:

anyways gta5 is obviously a "greater" game, but san andreas is my favourite game of all time

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
san andreas used to be the goat, but anyone saying that its better after playing 5? :camby:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
v is better in every way, fukk your nostalgia

San Andreas is a classic though. Great game.
5 is not better than San Andreas in every way stop it

It's too damn early for me to make that call, whether I finished the game or not. A lot of people called GTA IV a classic when it dropped, then shytted on it a couple of months later, so it'll be interesting to see what everyone's thoughts are on the game a year from now. I honestly think GTA Online is going to overshadow the single player if it's done right.
Right, this why I wanted to wait a while before making the thread.
Alot of people are still in the dikkriding stage, but lets be real, the single player mode in gta san andreas is killing gta 5's.

the only thing that would make gta 5 better is if online is what they're hyping it up to be(because single player certainly isnt)