• Poll closed .

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what game is better...mostly CJ vs Frank,mike and Trevor

**snorts 38seconds***
V, Cj could bully the other gangs, on V, Franklin cant just haul off and knock out 1 balla or other gang member without 15 coming for his head, only thing v is lackin san andreas had is franklin being able to recruit like cj did.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I take San Andreas, I love GTA V, but the game is overwhelming w/ how big it is.
Plus, the jetpacks, not too mention aiming is much better in San Andreas.
My opinion might change when I beat GTA V and that online drops :whoa:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
I loved San Andreas, but lets be real, GTA 5 craps all over it and is now the GOAT GTA game and game overall, San Andreas did well to hold that title for 9 years and even be better than 4, but GTA 5 is :wow::blessed::whoo::whew::salute:.and now king.

I still wont ever forget San Andreas though.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's too damn early for me to make that call, whether I finished the game or not. A lot of people called GTA IV a classic when it dropped, then shytted on it a couple of months later, so it'll be interesting to see what everyone's thoughts are on the game a year from now. I honestly think GTA Online is going to overshadow the single player if it's done right.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
San Andreas had a nice run and it will always be in my top 5. That's all I got to say about that.
Forrest-Gump.jpg