Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer Thread - IT'S HERE!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Outside of a few side characters like Lamar and the wheelchair cac, did you honestly enjoy GTA 5 as a game with it's story?
As much or even more than the previous entries that made the franchise something of note?​

I loved the campaign story :dahell: alot of people did what are you talking about?

That wasnt my gripe with the game.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I loved the campaign story :dahell: alot of people did what are you talking about?

That wasnt my gripe with the game.​

:yeshrug:
More power to you, I guess. Couldn't stand 2/3rd's of what was offered save for a few key instances and it didn't help that I felt the selections made for the radio, from commercials to song choices were ass cheeks compared to previous. I'm willing to accept that the shyt just didn't resonate with me like past games did, but at the same time, I'm standing on the fact that Trevor was an over the top caricature that wasn't that funny, Michael was the walking amalgamation of the "Peaked in highschool" and "Midlife Crisis woes" tropes stuffed into one, and Franklin was just some poor sap that got pulled along for the ride and complained the entire time between the shootouts. shyt was aight at best, but being a GTA game, it gets praised more than it should.​

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
Probably gonna be the last one, with endless expansions and updates. Weird they're not calling it GTA 6 officially unless I'm missing something.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:yeshrug:
More power to you, I guess. Couldn't stand 2/3rd's of what was offered save for a few key instances and it didn't help that I felt the selections made for the radio, from commercials to song choices were ass cheeks compared to previous. I'm willing to accept that the shyt just didn't resonate with me like past games did, but at the same time, I'm standing on the fact that Trevor was an over the top caricature that wasn't that funny, Michael was the walking amalgamation of the "Peaked in highschool" and "Midlife Crisis woes" tropes stuffed into one, and Franklin was just some poor sap that got pulled along for the ride and complained the entire time between the shootouts. shyt was aight at best, but being a GTA game, it gets praised more than it should.​

I literally have no idea what you talking about :dahell:

Address_Unknown

Daps
I literally have no idea what you talking about :dahell:

giphy.gif

Thanks for attending my, T.E.D. talk then, breh. You be good.​

Address_Unknown

Daps
Coli is full of contrarians. Hes gonna play the game​

You gotta be contrarian to say that you didn't like the last GTA, 'cause you personally thought the story was ass and you feel like this up coming one might be equal parts of ass instead of buying into the fallacy that Rockstar is still capable of making games like they used to? Is a brother allowed absolutely NO doubts on the product over the past decade of TakeTwo's decision making with this franchise or we just :gladbron:'ing 'cause of the name on the sticker?​

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

You gotta be contrarian to say that you didn't like the last GTA, 'cause you personally thought the story was ass and you feel like this up coming one might be equal parts of ass instead of buying into the fallacy that Rockstar is still capable of making games like they used to? Is a brother allowed absolutely NO doubts on the product over the past decade of TakeTwo's decision making with this franchise or we just :gladbron:'ing 'cause of the name on the sticker?​
You're gonna play it ain't u :mjlol: