Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer Thread - IT'S HERE!

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE WE GOT FUN AND GAMES :damn:

Let me go play GTA4 the ballads of Gay Tony
QVYUWut.png

:ohlawd:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
6ZrRwM.gif

Until I play whatever shytfest of a campaign they schlocked out for this, I ain't jumping on the bandwagon. GTA 4 needed two DLC's to help the main game, GTA5's story was barely palatable trash with gold flakes on it and more than half the people responsible for making GTA/RDR as good as it is, done left for less online only pastures. It'll do numbers off the strength of the franchise, but intristically, I ain't paying 70 dollars for another fukking dissapointment like I did a decade ago with 5. Bought the blimp and errything. fukk that.​

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
6ZrRwM.gif

Until I play whatever shytfest of a campaign they schlocked out for this, I ain't jumping on the bandwagon. GTA 4 needed two DLC's to help the main game, GTA5's story was barely palatable trash with gold flakes on it and more than half the people responsible for making GTA/RDR as good as it is, done left for less online only pastures. It'll do numbers off the strength of the franchise, but intristically, I ain't paying 70 dollars for another fukking dissapointment like I did a decade ago with 5. Bought the blimp and errything. fukk that.​

ok...:heh:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
6ZrRwM.gif

Only disappointment is your dad when he sees you tongue kiss a mutt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arcadium is trash

ABSOLUTE trash.

middle-aged weirdos arguing all day/everyday about 35% console price increases and vanishing movies they never bothered downloading/watching on their consoles all in the name of console “wars”…and hyping up games they barely play cuz it’s own “their” console

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
They didn't say trailer for GTA 6

I'd bet it's just more dlc

Y'all way too easy breh, tighten up

:what:
they announced last month gta 6 was gonna have a trailer drop on the 5th.

you're too cynical, lighten up ;)

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Outside of a few side characters like Lamar and the wheelchair cac, did you honestly enjoy GTA 5 as a game with it's story?
As much or even more than the previous entries that made the franchise something of note?​