Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer Thread - IT'S HERE!

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It'll be fukking 12 years between GTAV and GTAVI with no DLC for V. I stopped playing GTA online in like 2017 or 2018. Definitely after RDR2 dropped.

I think gamers can get pass on wanting this game released already. But I'm excited at what I saw in the trailer, and glad that shyt is finally in motion.
There was a ton of dlc for V

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing too. I lost interest in gta 5 online and havent even gotten into half of the online missions. Last time i played that shyt, i was maintaining a meth lab, coke kitchen, weed farm and the club. You pretty much need to interact with other players and apparently, a lot of them are on some bullshyt so i havent been progressing. Havent even got the arcade yet and honestly, the goofy ass cheaters online with the mods ruined that online shyt for me. To me, if you have to cheat or modify yourself in the online gaming then you need to stop asap. shyt is corny as hell. Challenge yourself, loser.

It actually irritates me how many people wanna be gamers now because its lucrative but a decade and some change before, the same folks getting geeked off of gta 6 wouldnt be dead talking about gta 5 or video games because they were too cool for that shyt. Its getting cooler and cooler to be a nerd now.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Bro you sound like an idiot
:snoop:

Why are you reaching to make moot points ?
Sometime in 2024 is obviously what was anticipated by pretty much everyone.
Dumbass if people have been waiting since 2013 then a few more months after the release of the first actual trailer shouldn’t be a problem unless you have the patience of a retard