Grand Theft Auto 6 speculation

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/10/03/gta-6-and-beyond-rockstar-has-45-years-worth-of-ideas

By the end of GTA 4's development cycle, Rockstar had started conceiving what would eventually become GTA 5 -- but development proper wouldn't begin for two years after Niko Bellic's debut. Benzies said, "It comes from the idea first. Where is it going to be set is the first question. Then that defines the missions; you’re doing different things in LA than in New York or Miami. The map and story get worked up together, and the story is a basic flow of how it works out so you can layer the missions in."

@BrothaZay @yo moms

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
It's going to be in Vice City, w/ the Everglades.

in one way it makes sense that they would go back to Vice City but i could see them going somewhere totally new as well.
it would just have to be a city that is visually unique and has an aesthetic that everyone is familiar with, recognizes and that Rockstar can spoof.

Miami, NYC and L.A. all fall into this category.
what other U.S. cities would fit this description?

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
in one way it makes sense that they would go back to Vice City but i could see them going somewhere totally new as well.
it would just have to be a city that is visually unique and has an aesthetic that everyone is familiar with, recognizes and that Rockstar can spoof.

DC with MD/VA suburbs.

You could have different types of law enforcement (DC Metro, PG, Homeland Security, Etc)

Multiple "gangs" or hoods plus MS-13

A lot of opportunities for political satire too

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Detroit; New Orleans, and San Francisco.

GTA 6 set in New Orleans and Houston; along w/ the swamps, prairies, and mountains would be :banderas:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

those 3 cities are pretty much all we need