Grand Theft Auto 6 is reportedly in the "preliminary" stages of production

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Wtf are you face palming at nikka?

Is V not the highest selling video game of all time? The game broke 6 fukking sales records and is still doing numbers...

Is V not one of the highest reviewed games of all time?

Let me guess, a corny niche nerd elitist minority that rather run around as a tranny in some jap fantasy RPG matters more than the masses? :martin:

Damn you sound angry.

But yeah sales makes a game good, great logic :mjlol:

Your the type of nikka that would say Soldier Boy is better than Nas if he sold more records then him :mjlol::camby:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Im not calling gta 5 a failure, although it did disappoint me personally. But Rockstars current strategy of doing open world blockbusters set in contemporary major cities has become outdated. Everyone is doing open world games, so the only thing that sets rockstar apart is the budget. I don't think they're comfortable with that niche. They're innovators. So I think this time around they gotta build on that open world model and give us something new. Or at least shake things up with an unconventional setting. Obviously they're making money either way :yeshrug:
Rockstar has to drastically change a successful strategy because everyone is trying to copy the GTA mold? The only GTA clone that ever was recieved well was Saints Row and that franchise fell off the deep end because they tried to break the mold...

Bottomline GTA doesn't need to be revived...The latest iteration of the franchise proved its better than ever...The amount of players that bought V and still playing GTA Online speaks more for the quality of the game than some minority that feels disappointed...

That's all I have to say bruh...

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Sounds like this game is at least 5 years away if they're just getting started:francis:
Having a bigger landmass doesnt make the game better if they dont take advantage of the real estate. Gta 5 was supposed to be bigget than san andreas but outside of the city the desert and northern coast wasnt that interesting.:beli:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Im not calling gta 5 a failure, although it did disappoint me personally. But Rockstars current strategy of doing open world blockbusters set in contemporary major cities has become outdated. Everyone is doing open world games, so the only thing that sets rockstar apart is the budget. I don't think they're comfortable with that niche. They're innovators. So I think this time around they gotta build on that open world model and give us something new. Or at least shake things up with an unconventional setting. Obviously they're making money either way :yeshrug:

People been making GTA clones since the beginning of time breh

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Imagine a full US GTA and there's a mission where you're required to run arms to Mexico or bring drugs in the US . . or you drive from Liberty City to Los Santos with a trunk full of raw and you come across a bunch of fukkery along the way. Have to stop in hotels, etc.
Listen everybody. Discuss my idea or perish :pacspit:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
They should add different gyms in the game differing in fighting styles. That'll add more melee dynamics to the game. Along with parkour.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Wtf are you face palming at nikka?

Is V not the highest selling video game of all time? The game broke 6 fukking sales records and is still doing numbers...

Is V not one of the highest reviewed games of all time?

Let me guess, a corny niche nerd elitist minority that rather run around as a tranny in some jap fantasy RPG matters more than the masses? :martin:

Thats unfair everyone brought the game twice :troll: