Grand Theft Auto 6 is reportedly in the "preliminary" stages of production

jebuz

I aint discriminate. I hate everyone equally.
Daps
Reppin
NY
GTA is eventually going to be VR with Google Maps street view.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All ima say is they BETTER have "Tokyo Drift" by the teriyaki boys play on the in game radio while im driving and causing havoc n shyt.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Man fukk all this other shyt, they need to do a period piece :wow:

Miami Vice was a period piece, that shyt was ill.

San Andreas was a period piece, and it turned out to be one of the greatest video games ever made :ufdup:

gta 4 + 5 were disappointing.

They should either do the sicilian Mob, or the 60s pre-vietnams war opium trade in indochina. Honestly they gotta take serious risks to revive the franchise.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Man fukk all this other shyt, they need to do a period piece :wow:

Miami Vice was a period piece, that shyt was ill.

San Andreas was a period piece, and it turned out to be one of the greatest video games ever made :ufdup:

gta 4 + 5 were disappointing.

They should either do the sicilian Mob, or the 60s pre-vietnams war opium trade in indochina. Honestly they gotta take serious risks to revive the franchise.
Revive the franchise from what? :what:

GTAV aka the best selling game in video game history? That game broke every record and is still selling strong...GTAV was also one of the highest reviewed games of all time...

You may have been disappointed but you are apart of the irrelevant minority...They don't need to take any "serious risks" in hopes of pleasing your ass...

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GTA is eventually going to be VR with Google Maps street view.
old gta started with google maps view from above and looked like hot garbage but was fun as hell. i didnt even know i was playing gta at the time. i was like what the heck is this?

street view = what GTA already is in first person view.

one thing they lack right now are the buildings you are not supposed to enter for missions and non liquore stores(7/11's) are buildings you cant enter that could change. and when i say enter. i mean enter and actually interact with the stuff going on. but they did this in san andreas. you could go into a burger shot and get some grub or mess with those people waiting in line. this time they need to make it so every building can be entered. they also need to make everything distructible(buildings included.) imagine playing gta online and you have a jet you shoot a rocket into the building, that building better start breaking apart and if some gta user is in it he/she better be toast or get up out of dodge asap. dive out the window and hit the parachute.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Article says 60mil copies shipped. At a base price of $60 means R* made at the minimum $3.6bill :ohhh:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Wtf are you face palming at nikka?

Is V not the highest selling video game of all time? The game broke 6 fukking sales records and is still doing numbers...

Is V not one of the highest reviewed games of all time?

Let me guess, a corny niche nerd elitist minority that rather run around as a tranny in some jap fantasy RPG matters more than the masses? :martin:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Revive the franchise from what? :what:

GTAV aka the best selling game in video game history? That game broke every record and is still selling strong...GTAV was also one of the highest reviewed games of all time...

You may have been disappointed but you are apart of the irrelevant minority...
Im not calling gta 5 a failure, although it did disappoint me personally. But Rockstars current strategy of doing open world blockbusters set in contemporary major cities has become outdated. Everyone is doing open world games, so the only thing that sets rockstar apart is the budget. I don't think they're comfortable with that niche. They're innovators. So I think this time around they gotta build on that open world model and give us something new. Or at least shake things up with an unconventional setting. Obviously they're making money either way :yeshrug: